GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never had the privilege of working on a set in any capacity, so I envy you both. But answer a question for me, please. Were the long hours due to BTS being an unorganized mess or was it the conditions (weather, moving about from one scene/location to another) and perhaps the movie itself which required long hours?

You see, for me, the problem is not that JL said what she said. It's the fact that what she said is absolutely the truth as evidenced by the schlock that actually makes it onto the air.

• Members

If any of you are into torture these days, take a look at Friday's eppy (CarSon scenes) where the camera person decides that while Mo is delivering his lines to LW/Carly, the camera completely takes Carly out of the scene so Sonny is basically talking to himself or the mirror. Perhaps this is the beginning of another DID or Sonny was doing the Penis Monologues.

• Members

RIP Mr. Davis :(

Davis' most memorable scene on GH as Brian for me was at a BBQ. Brian had his head buried in a piece of watermelon completely devouring it, came up for air and told us "I love watermelon". I was an early teen, but that was seared into my brain sad.png

• Members

Me too. She was specifically asked what the differences were. She said nothing about show content, only that the Days set is better organized.

How did they manage to fill that 20 hours? That gives people 4 hours of sleep. Or is a lot of it down time for some people?

• Members

Since when is it wrong to be happier leaving work when the sun is still out? Now I like a lot of you guys here but come on, you guys get way too salty about anything these actors say. If they praise the [!@#$%^&*] show GH has become, its a problem; if they prefer their new jobs opposed to the [!@#$%^&*] show GH has become, it's a problem. It feels very much like they're damned if they do damned if they don't in soap fans eyes.

• Members

Like I said I could have misinterpreted what she said she just has a history of complaining and baiting people about GH simply because they gave the role back to KS. I'm not one to jump on everything actors say had it been someone else I would have read it differently.

• Members

Ya'll leave Jen Lilley alone!

All of a sudden this week Silas & Brad have hearts. GMAB.

Felix's whole damn life revolves around Sabrina. Getting pathetic and annoying. If he says Britch one more time... I have seriously grown to hate both these fools.

Love Liz but girl needs to STFU and mind her damn business. She had nerve telling Nik he shouldn't be involved with Britt.

Britt looked so gorgeous this week. Glad Dr. O is back.

The preview makes it seem like Alice switched over to AJ's side but didn't she have only 1 or 2 percent?

• Members

The twins who play Danny, Jaxon and Jacob Kring, were at GH's FCW this weekend, and there are some pictures of them there on their Twitter page, @the3krings.

Prepare to die of the cute.

Here's one of them with Brooklyn (Emma):

http://twitter.com/the3krings/status/361575319272054786/photo/1

And one of them with HP:

http://twitter.com/the3krings/status/361576851103158272/photo/1

And another of one of them with Jimmy Deshler:

http://twitter.com/the3krings/status/361576579362611200/photo/1

I just posted the links to them, because I wasn't allowed to post the first photo itself, and the last two are really big.

Archived