GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They made an announcement that GH would be a weekly thread but since AMC and OLTL have returned and the show has gotten more and more embarrassing the lower activity doesn't warrant weekly threads anymore.

L

• Members

Today's episode was another winner! Took me forever to get through it. I kind of hate looking at Kristen Alderson and Roger Howarth at this point. It's not even "zomg! the oltlers are taking over!" it's just ... none of it's working. At all. I'm getting sick of complaining about it.

I didn't mind Tracy and Luke but I'm hopeful we're done seeing Luke for a while. We all know he's not going to die why even bother with this crap?

Genie Francis and Emme Rylan nearly put me to sleep LOL.

And Shawn and Alexis remain sexless and have zero heat between them. IMO. Sean Blakemore needs to find a real job that appreciates him.

• Members

Um Drag, If you look at the weekly thread, on average, they are about 5 or 6 pages, so I don't anticipate this thread going beyond about 30. But if you keep moaning about it, I'm gonna get my ass handed to me by Admin. Just keep up and don't contribute to any nonsense, and we will be just fine :)

Archived