DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Daniel's whole whispery manner is like one giant come-on. Even in scenes with Ann, whom he is meant to HATE, he keeps licking his lips and looks like he is undressing her with his eyes.

I loved the Brady-Nicole-Kristen scenes and couldn't believe Kristen was flat-out admitting that she'd had Eric "and he was in-cre-di-ble." The scenes did seem to cement that Bristen are truly no more, though, and that made me sad because I want them to reconcile eventually. Which means I want Eileen Davidson to remain on Days for now. I love her as Ashley on Y&R but IMO Heather Tom is more needed for that show while Days needs ED.

Excellent scenes between JJ and Jennifer. I thought Melissa Reeves gave by far her best performance as Jennifer since she returned to the show. That was a real mother-son scene right there. I could actually understand why she was angry.

• Members

I do think Brady/Kristen are no more.. I'm praying the show doesn't write Kristen back into a corner again. ED is more needed and treated better on DAYS then she ever was on Y & R.. plus if Y & R wants Ashley back, they have another actress they can use, imho.

ICAM re JJ/Jennifer! This is as close to the real Jennifer as I've seen in a long time. I wasn't happy with the clueless act that Jennifer had regarding JJ especially since Miss Jennifer pulled the same crap at JJ's age. She was a little hell-raiser when she was a teen, so for her to play blind to JJ's antics was a bad move. She certainly has new girl's #. I like this Jennifer much better then lovey dovey Jennifer. If Jennifer is to be paired with someone, it should be with someone she can banter with and get into escapades with... oh how I miss Jack :(

• Members

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but the overemphasis on Sonny's feelings for Ari continues to make me nervous. Like they're laying the foundation for some "current events"-type custody battle down the line. Gabi looks very pretty today which I hate to admit because she's looking very Kardashian. Brent looks like he could be Thad Luckinbill's little brother.

So Adrienne is Jack's sister?

• Members
I think it's just a build up to the broken heart that Adrianne predicted. Sonny is head over heels in love with the baby, but he has no claim to her. So, when whatever happens that

, not only will Sonny be heart broken at the loss of Will, he'll be heart broken over the loss of Arianna.

• Members

As written now, Sonny's entire life revolves around Will, his drama, and now his child. At this point, the only way I can see Sonny breaking Will's heart is if Will does something devastating to their relationship that Sonny can't forgive. So, In that round-about way, yes, Sonny's would have the final say which would of course break Will's heart. But, again, as now written, it's more likely that Will is going to do the heartbreaking.

• Members

I agree but now we have Brent all up in Donny's ear

Archived