DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right. Look at it from another viewpoint. How many mothers would be ok with their daughter living with and supporting her BF and his baby momma? If my daughter did that, I would give her a good talking to. Sure, if she insisted, I would tolerate it, but I wouldn't just be like, "well, it's your life, whatevs!"

I guess we are supposed to think that Gabby is no threat because Will is gay, but he had sex with her last time life got hard. Who's to say he's never going there again. Even if he doesn't, she shouldn't be inserted into Will's life on this level when he is trying to make a life with someone else.

As to the camera man in the scene and the inconsistent dialogue, it's sad to see production values go this low.

• Members
That was planned! Much like that random extra dancing it up. In a couple of months we will learn that Eric remembers a man in the room and think he had a gay encounter. Kristen's masterplan is to create a big gay priest sex scandal to take Eric down and hurt Marlena

• Members

WOW! That cameraman in the scene is a new low! Shame on the Days cameraman AND the editing dept. Hoe do they let something like that slide through the editing process?! I know they are in a hurry in filming, but that is shot that should have been re-shot no matter what.

• Members

Gabi's mother is an absentee mother who seems to have abdicated all responsibility and guardianship to Rafe, who happens to have been in a coma since before this development so ain't much he can can/say comment about it. If he was well and able, there is a good chance Gabi would be living with him.

That dialogue whoopsee was the first one I can think of in recent memory so that's kind of harsh. No excuse for the cameraman though, although there is a minimal chance it was intentional like the random dancing lady.

• Members

Today was a great show scripted by Melissa Salmons.

JJ being the writers/surrogate when he commented on Dannifer "This relationship is a joke" plus many others. Too early to give a verdict on Jen Lilley though.

Brady/Nicole/Kristen - great barbs all around. Kristen is either becoming unhinged or is throwing caution to the wind. I loved when she told Nicole that she had the man Nicole wanted and it was great, and Nicole thought she was referring to Brady, not Eric.

Am I the only one who thinks Daniel is flirting with Eric? 2 days in a row I swear

• Members

I'm not sure I understand your point? Gabi's an adult, married woman. I'm sorry if living on one's own and being responsible for yourself is difficult, but that's what grown up mother's do. It's not like she wouldn't be getting support from any number of wealthy people.

• Members

Jack wrote: I dont think many mothers would happily step aside and watch their child throw their life away and take on supporting three other people.

You replied: Right. Look at it from another viewpoint. How many mothers would be ok with their daughter living with and supporting her BF and his baby momma? If my daughter did that, I would give her a good talking to. Sure, if she insisted, I would tolerate it, but I wouldn't just be like, "well, it's your life, whatevs!"

I replied to you that there is no such person in her life to do what you suggested by telling you about her situation. And if Rafe was there, pretty sure he would have stepped in since he is heavyhanded with her.

I don't understand your reply to that.

Just Deric? :P

Archived