OLTL: Week Of July 1, 2013 Discussion

• Members

I didn't hear Cutter admitting sleeping with Briana a minute later! He just told Nikki to pour him a shot of bourbon after Nikki accused him of sleeping with Briana! And Briana was cheating on her older boyfriend Arturo by sleeping with another older guy Jason to buy drugs from him at the time of her death!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The last one was 35 or 36.

It did get confusing when they went from Chapters/week to actuall episodes.

And I just realize, I thought they only had 40 episodes in the can. ohmy.png When do they start taping again?

ETA: Never mind. I just realized those episodes include the MORE episodes. Relief

• Members

I hate it too....I thought I had caught up on episodes this weekend but I didnt....Hulu has a weird ass problem...when I look for new episodes...old ones i have seen pop up....I have a hard time finding the unseen episodes

• Members

Yeah. Good. I can't do the math. Subtracting how many More episodes from that total to figure out how many episodes remain of that 40? Nope. My quantitative skills are that limited.

BTW John. Has Grant Alexander (I know that isn't how his name is spelled but whatever) been in the credits for either AMC or OLTL as a director? I haven't noticed.

Archived