AMC: Week Of July 1, 2013 Discussion

• Members

Project Orpheus shoutout!

I hope this is the first of many candid interviews on Talk Tempo. I need Brooke to interview Erica Kane when she gets back this Fall.

Loved when David mentioned how he's saved Erica Kane and many members of her family biggrin.png

LMAO @ Colby staring Celia up and down

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...I CAN'T take much more of Dr. Anders.

(To Cassandra): "THERE'S NO REASON YOU CAN'T BE UP & WALKING AROUND! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Jesse: "Woah, doc, take it easy!"

Anders: "Excuse me?!"

Jesse: "What part of 'take it easy' is confusing to you?!"

Anders (smirking): *walks off*"

Jesse: (under his breath) "Jerk!"

Seriously...WTF is up with that guy!

Dixie told him he needed bedside manners. LOL.

I thought the exact same thing! I was sure that's where they were headed but it didn't happen.

• Members

Then David could have rejoindered with "why did you shoot that guy five times in the back?" While her justified anger at Jim was hot for what he did to Laura and threatened to do to Jamie, Brooke's murderous intent was cold, planned! David shooting JR was much more a crime of passion, mere moments after seeing his daughter die in front of him.

• Members

alexisfan you were right about David/Cara having scenes biggrin.png I hadn't seen the preview. Wow as usual VI/LH killed it and the scene was left on a tearful/powerful note. I can't wait for David to find out everything!

HR/Jane works the background like nobodies business.

Yes during the Chandler Media/Talk Tempo scenes!

• Members

Still not liking Dr. Anders at all. I agree. He's got a huge stick up that ass of his. Ugh. Get him off of my screen. Why are they writing him like that? Is he supposed to be their version of 'House' because it's not working. At all.

Are these still Marlene/whats-her-name's episodes?

• Members

I don't know why it just clicked in my head after that JR/David scene that JR is recovering so well because of the steroids. LOL.

And I'm so loving this JR/Cara/David triangle setup we've got going here. JR vs. David is fantastic. David reading JR like a book is a home run. I just love this!

Wasn't expecting Cass to find out so fast. Very sad ending but well done. I really wonder where they'll take this. I think it would be nice if they integrated Bianca in somehow.

Two fantastic episodes! I can't wait for next week!! You already know!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yep!

Archived