Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone and their mother knows that it was Phyllis' fault that Sharon and Dru went over that cliff. It was an accident but the blame lies with Phyllis and nasty blackmailing behavior...and Dru for trying to stick up for Sharon. Now I despise Sharon but I dont see how she can be blamed at all for Dru's death.

• Members

There's one way to fix this. Here's the scene!

http://youtu.be/MrQixFJxDFw

As you can see -- and helpfully, it is in slo-mo -- Phyllis falls back on the ground, Sharon falls forward, grabs onto the cliff's edge and Drucilla falls right over the cliff while Lily screams like a Valley Girl who just got a cuticle cut during a routine manicure.

Can I also point out the incredible hilarity that was Phyllis lecturing Sharon about "sleeeeeeeping with anothurrrrr womin's HUZZBIND" and then telling her "don't challenge me." This was at the time when LML was propping up Phyllis's carcass something fierce. Your heroine, ladies and gentlemen! Blackmailing another woman and then lecturing her for doing the same thing she did to her.

• Members

While I'm posting Sharon/Phyllis stuff from the LML era... I hated that troll's writing, but I did love an early SL where Nick got in a plane crash, was found again and taken back to GC. At the hospital, Sharon and Jack (husband and wife at the time) stop by to see him and Nick plants a GREAT kiss on Sharon (around the 1.37 mark). He has amnesia and thinks he is still married to her. Later on Phyllis sneaks into his room (at 5.15 mark) and kisses him and he wakes up and is all "Ugh! Cut it out!" :lol: It was one of the few times LML wrote a truly soapy SL, but it didn't last long.

http://youtu.be/LBFY4rQHkNM?t=1m31s

Archived