B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Her scenes with Hope and the boys were dreadful. It didnt have any of the emotional punch it should have had......I did enjoy Dad/brothers scenes...but Rena's scenes fell flat....it would have been better had Felicia had a love child of Bill's....Lesli Kay would have been more powerful.....I am still enjoying the story but more in the Dad vs brothers soon to come i am sure angle.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Forget the Cartwrights...looks like Bill has the makings of the Ewings! Wyatt=JR; Liam=Gary, and someday - Will=Bobby! biggrin.png

Wyatt is self-assured, has a backbone, likes scotch and rare streak...a lot like Bill. While Liam is easily intimidated, is indecisive, prefers beer and anything but a steak. wacko.png

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with Liam and Wyatt.

• Members

I think Tuesday's show was very good. There was something that kept me watching. And I'm not even that interested in Wyatt and his receding hairline.

But the dialogue was good IMHO. The pacing too. I was surprised what a great job John F. Smith did. I just wish B&B could be like this consistently.

• Members

I think it was very natural and nicely done. I liked the way Hope walks into Liam's and says hello and then goes over to kiss him in her casual clothing. It was very realistic, and I liked it.

Wyatt needs to be more respectful. Yeah, I'd love to see Liam completely flattened by a tractor, but you don't go into anyone's home and kiss their woman. I loathe that kind of behavior!

Now the bad - TIIC are really setting it up so that Katie looks like a crazed unforgiving ex wife. Poor unsuspecting Bill and Brooke being deceived and set up by monster Katie. Will make their fantasy getaway all the more special - PUKE!

• Members

Yeah, I really liked KM's line delivery. I thought she was charming.

Brill have always been portrayed as the money couple to root for unfortunately, ever since Katie *begged* them to leave together when she wanted to abandon Will.

Archived