B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Katie was so desperate not to believe Taylor. She told Brooke that she didn't have to say anything to defend herself because she knew it wasn't true. But the more she looked at Brooke and took note of her silence, she knew it was true. Even still wanted to disbelieve Taylor's accusations which is when she implored Brooke to speak her denial.

• Members

You seem to be a HT fan, if I'm not mistaken. If so, you need to watch this week. You can always step away again, once Katie forgives her narcissistic sister from hell.

Yeah, I'm surprised at that too, especially since I feel they are trying to establish the Spencer clan. Steffy and Brooke probably both should have had their babies to further those goals. It's not like children truly tie people together. Not on this soap anyway.

• Members

And we all know Brooke is secretly LOVING this. It's her perversion and her sickness! She can't live long periods of time, without causing chaos and destruction. It was important to her that the husband of her sister, that recently GAVE BIRTH to his child, is lusting after her. She was getting attention and knowing it was inappropriate she desired it even more. We all knew this would happen, Katie giving them the green light wasn't necessary - Brooke eye-fucked Bill 10000 times before that. It was CLEAR what will follow. So please, don't try to spin this to be Katie's fault.

Archived