B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You had the SAP (Seperate Audio Program I think it means) button turned on. WHen shows are simulcast in different languages it will switch if on--or sometimes will go to a descriptive audio track for the blind (Coronation Street airs that way here in Canada.) SOMETIMES, though very rarely, the station will phuck up and broadcast the SAP as the main audio so it may not have been your tv.

"B&B is the first and only daytime drama to simulcast in Spanish utilizing SAP (Secondary Audio Program) technology. Zuno (teelenovela star who plays Raphael) will translate his own character into Spanish for B&B SAP simulcast."

• Members

I agree that Katie isn't a saint and does hold some responsibility for the state of her marriage (if one views her conduct over the long-term), but watching Bill blame Katie for his affair is so absurd. She was sick with PPD when she told Bill and Brooke to be with each other, but $Bill doesn't seem to understand that.

Hope taking all of a couple episodes to forgive Brooke was equally laughable.

• Members

OT: I think Darren Brooks could pass for John Barrowman's (DW, TW, DH, Arrow) son or younger brother. When TW was searching for an actor to play Jack's younger brother Grey, the should have hired DB.

ETA - On Topic: It's weird but I really didn't like DB as Max on Days, but I'm really liking him on B&B. There's an easy laid back charm about the character and actor's screen presence.

• Members

Ha, Caroline is so corny and extra, but in a good way.

I like to watch in Spanish with English subtitles. Rafael narrating Carter and Maya's scene was highly entertaining. I feel like this show is almost meant to be in Spanish.

• Members
no. They are portraying her as if she resents Bill and taking glee at taking him down. It seemed out of character bc she loves her brother but you couldn't tell from those scenes. She was never so hostile towards him even if he is abrasive and acts like he's God. She cared for him in spite of that

She got 50% bc Bill Sr had 2 loving children when he died and both got equal shares

Archived