Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think with this cast it's solid. Spencer, Howard, and Nick won't bend at this point on the David eviction and everyone else will follow suit. I find it funny that they're all for getting rid of Jeremy soon when he was originally apart of the alliance. He can blame himself for getting wrapped up in women.

I think the downfall of this big alliance is they're planning too far ahead and sleeping on fickle players like Candice and Elissa.

• Members

Add Ginamarie and Spencer to being racists alongwith K*ntlin.

Helen just offered to make the house some rice and GM said to Spencer that she should bow down and make them rice. Spencer added that Candice can help and make the house cornbread. -_-.

This isn't the first thing this Staten Island trash box has said racist because she recently claimed that Candice talks like a white girl and it makes get fake.

Lord help these racist ba$tards. . . .

• Members

Add Arryn to the list. She and Candice got into it when Arryn accused her of sitting on her hat. -_- The two exchanged words, and now Arryn is with Gina spouting racist mess about Candice, Helen, & Howard.

Arryn said Helen needs to go make some rice

GM called Candice & Howard black Ken & Barbie and claims that they always stick together.

Grodhog better put this ALL in the live show. I'm not joking either. I will be tweeting their a$$es about it too.

They showed Chima call Russell a terrorist on s11, they better show every racist comment shown this season.

• Members

Every season has racism but usually it's coded or somewhat coded, and from a few people, then blows up at certain moments. This season it seems like it's casual and popular.

BB has been ignoring racism since Justin in season 2 so that probably won't ever change.

I've seen people calling Arryn "Aryan."

• Members

http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/an-open-letter-to-big-brothers-production-team/

I just read Andrea Reiher’s Zap2It article in which she documents racism, misogyny, and homophobia that’s already emerged in the Big Brother 15 house. Feed watchers have watched Spencer call women “c#nts” and spit the word “fag” in Andy’s face. Similarly, Aaryn complained that Andy would most likely get next week’s MVP because “people love the queers.” Aaryn’s also demanded Candice, an African American woman, say “asked, not axed” and suggested Helen, the season’s sole Asian American houseguest, should “go make some rice.” GinaMarie also wondered if they could make Helen’s eyes straight. And this is only WEEK 1! Imagine what will happen when they forget about the cameras.

Houseguests GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Kaitlin refereed to historically marginalized players as “tokens.” Sadly, they aren’t too far off in their assessment. Characters like Andy, Candice, Howard, and Helen are reduced to mere tokens when production fails to include micro-aggressions that they have to endure on a day-to-day basis. What’s the point of casting racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities if production’s going to edit out the racism, ethnic discrimination, and homophobia that these people encounter inside the house? Moreover, why do historically marginalized players have the exclusive burden of narrating past acts of racial, ethnic, and sexual brutalization when we see this sort of discrimination enacted INSIDE THE HOUSE?

Big Brother, I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans. Capitalize on the Paula Deen controversy! Hate speech is currently a hot topic in the United States. It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue. What makes Aaryn’s homophobia and racism especially insidious is that it comes packaged in a bright-eyed, pageant-like exterior. I mean, how can somebody so sweet looking spew so much venom? Viewers would have to SEE it to BELIEVE it.

Let’s hope the series’ “expect the unexpected” refrain holds true.

Sincerely,

Ragan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeuhbTMaM7s

• Members

Aaryn about Candice not too long ago: "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see the bitch." It appeared Big Brother had talked to them - or at least one of them - about using racial slurs right before she said this too.

It's not 100% clear, but that definitely sounds like "n----r insurance" coming from GM's toilet entrance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUFhJpZjic4

Archived