• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also liked Jack saying he wished he lasted longer - that's real. They would never have gotten away with that line on network. It was cute and funny.

I don't think Bandini is supposed to be a serious love interest for anyone except perhaps Dani - someone for her to mistakenly put her trust in while drowning her sorrows away from Matthew. He's a gray hat at best. And creepy. I think he's behind Briana's death and probably linked to the tattoo org. They had Seganti doing a lot of villain [!@#$%^&*] on ATWT in the last few years, I believe.

I believe they pushed both Kate and Bandini's debut airdates way up, unless I'm wrong. I expect we may see

• Members

Yeah I totally loved how awkward he was, it was adorable.. and how cavalier he was about losing his virginity to an older woman, he was also rocking the sex hair and his face when he found out about her... I love how PP has treated AT....

these reactions said it all

BNwN4C-CcAAWKa4.jpg

do you think Kate could also be connected to the organization???

• Members

I'm still a little sad that all the excitement for a CJ & Sarah return when her brother walked the red carpet with her at the premiere was a big tease. Oh well the mythology of CJ Roberts continues...

Agreed- Michelle seems like she might have recently escaped St Ann's. Feeling like her greater purpose will be to terrorize the A team and make Matthew realize his feelings for one or some combination of Dani, Drew or Destiny. Too soon to say if the fallout will be worth the long build-up to her that felt even longer on the 2 day schedule.

• Members

Oh I like the Kim idea. That could be fun with her history with Grandpa Clint. I think the problem with some of the legacy kids is that while being Lords/Buchanans/Cramers ties them to the show beautifully, it also seriously limits their romantic potential especially on a small canvas. Even out first grown up Sarah was in some kissing cousin story with Joey back when the cast was bigger. Take Zane Buchanan- he's double related to like literally everyone but Destiny. Which is why Frankie and Leslie Holden are the perfect options should they need new characters. Can Kate be Leslie Holden? Its not too late!

But maybe if they ever call Andrea Evans for a stint, we'll get one of the Lord-Roberts kids.

• Members

Kate is WAY TOO old to be Leslie Holden...

I would rather have Frankie and Leslie to be around Jack's age..

I wonder who'd they have to be Sarah Roberts, Jennifer Landon maybe, or some other former P&G actress??

I would love to see Andrea and John again as Tina and Cord, I love them

• Members

No disagree unless Kate is like supposed to be 30ish. Its totally doable- they were born before Starr and long before Matthew or Jack. It would be like a relatively minor SORAS and we haven't seen them in years. But really they could make them anywhere between 18 and 25-26.

I'd love Jennifer Landon as Sarah- not an obvious choice for Andrea Evans daughter but it could work and she's great.

• Members

I said I'd rather she have played her than rando Michelle - but overall, I can't see bringing Sarah Roberts back on contract again unless there is a really crackerjack story there. That character has failed twice and the last run was just overwhelmingly dull.

Archived