• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah and she's an awesome actress, she was great on ATWT... her Y&R character was a total bust..

I'd welcome Liam, Ryder, Bree, Sierra Rose, Zane, hell bring in Marcie's child Gabriel, and Jamie Vega and SORAS them, well maybe later down the road

the last good actresses to play Sarah were Courtney Chase and Hayden Panettiere

• Members

Yes a longways down the road if the show lasts, that will be a lovely teen scene- for now Liam can be like Cam on GH- eternally young because he has a hot mother who doesn't age.

I just also love small children on soaps and the current Drew & Liam are adorable. Let them be little.

I think Courtney Chase & Hayden P was my first experience with recasting as a soap viewer. I was devastated. I wrote ABC a letter in pink and purple marker that my grandmother didn't mail and I found years later.

• Members

yeah I agree have Liam and also Ryder eternally young as well...

me too.. I hate when people say children on soaps have no purpose, well when you use them in little storylines they can.. they used to give the soap kids little mini stories

you loved Courtney... well I think Hayden was pretty good as Sarah from what I got on YT and I liked her as Lizzie on GL

• Members

Finally getting caught up. It's actually sad how quickly Todd has been able to make Blair his puppet again. Like, pathetic. I can't believe Tea trusted Blair/Todd enough to give them Victor's original location.

The Kate and Jack stuff was better than I expected.

I would've FF the Jefferey/Michelle scenes but I didn't feel like getting off the couch.

I'm very intrigued by the Shelter stuff. Nikki's probably my favorite supporting character right now. I'm amazed at how much trash people talked about Jwoww before she even appeared when she's actually performing as good and better than some of the contract cast.

Archived