Posted · Report post

Perhaps emotionally, though. 

Posted · Report post

Perhaps emotionally, though. 

well... I'm sure he's still going to be immature even after his sex romp

Posted · Report post

He wouldn't be Jack if he wasn't.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Pumped for Kate and Michelle to speak today!

On iTunes now- They are having that drug dealer sugar baby girl's funeral in Shelter. That is all. 

Edited by greens_dupres

Posted · Report post

*Nikki is showin' off her girls. My kind of episode.

*Téa and Blair...not sure how long this friendship will last. 

*Kate? I'm in love. 

Posted · Report post

See I told you they just met.. So weird how he was ran off after her... and I had a feeling this was Jack's first time

Posted · Report post

JATE have chemistry.

Posted · Report post

JATE have chemistry.

yeah they do some chemistry, he was so cute being all "can I have your number?" and the whole him trying not to show that he was a virgin

Posted · Report post

Not enough Nikki this episode so far, though.

i am liking Amber Skye Noyes as Michelle.. Hope we get more of her backstory Edited by cassadine1991

Bruce is right. All this crap over some junkie gold-digger in the need of a fix?

Edited by Winchester91

Posted · Report post

Bruce is right. All this crap over some junkie gold-digger in the need of a fix?

That's Dean :lol: Bruce is the model looking off-duty cop

Posted · Report post

so it looks like they might do [spoiler]the sugar daddy stuff with Dani instead[/spoiler], or [spoiler]maybe they still might include Destiny when she finds out how much money they get[/spoiler]

Posted · Report post

Casting and Wardrobe are at fault for makin' everyone around Cutter so interchangeable.

Posted · Report post

anyway... time to head out.. Winchester I need to talk to you about something

Posted · Report post

What exactly were Todd and his harem trying to accomplish by getting Victor again? I haven't been paying very close attention.

Posted · Report post

Todd (foolishly) believes finding and possibly eliminating Victor will get the tattoo people off his back and away from his loved ones.

Posted · Report post

Michelle looks like a rough Ellie Trout.  How dumb of her to not use a fake pic when she lives in Llanview. She didn't think she'd ever run into Matthew or Jeffrey?

WTF is there a memorial service in the middle of a night club? They must really be limited on sets

Why would Todd lead by saying "Victor's gone"? That made it sound like he's dead.

Posted · Report post

Todd (foolishly) believes finding and possibly eliminating Victor will get the tattoo people off his back and away from his loved ones.

There's no possibly about it. He planned to eliminate him. He ordered his ex-CIA hired gun to wait until he got to Willow Lake before THEY'd KILL HIM. That was the plan. He's been lying yet again to Blair. Téa stupidly listened to Blair's pleas to share VicTodd's location with Todd. Both women lost their marbles following any Todd Manning plan.

As for Jack and Kate. AT is far better as teen rogue than raging bully. There was a sweet charm today to him. But really we're supposed to believe Kate didn't target him specifically? I don't buy that.

Dani I'm worried she romanticized Arturo's relationship with Brianna. Weird vibe I'm getting they may explore her daddy issues more this way, too. I don't want this sugar daddy story for her or Destiny. It's demeaning, IMO.

Yup Michelle is so the new Hannah.

Did Clint blackmail Viki's financial guy? I bet that's Clint's funds in Viki's account there. They really are blowing V&C up with trust issues.

Okay episode

Jack/Kate have a bit of chemistry. Not sure I believe her about picking Jack at random or not picking up strangers often. Won't be surprised if she's connected to the tattoo organization. I laughed when Jack said he wished it lasted longer.

Not sure what's going on with Viki and the fund and how this story will proceed

Shelter scenes were lame. I could care less about Brianna. The show is clearly setting up a sugar baby storyline. The question is will it be with Dani or Destiny or both. I'm guessing Dani since she's the one sharing scenes with Arturo. It makes me wonder what the hell they're doing with Destiny since the setup is better for her. Working third shift is not working out, she falls asleep in public (on the job), is struggling financially, but wants to be independent from family/friends. .

I don't consider Matthew a victim of Michelle. She didn't scam or con him. He and Jeffrey are overreacting. They've been talking for a  month at the most. Yeah she gave him a fake address but who gives their real address to a virtual stranger? Was it ever established Michelle specifically asked Matthew to come to Toronto or did he decide to do that on his own? Jeffrey needed to shut it. He was the dumbass who told Matthew to drive up to Toronto to surprise Michelle. Guess he's forgetting that mellow.png Boy he was annoying today. I get that he wanted to look out for Matthew but he needed to butt out. I was so glad when Matthew told him to step off.

Michelle is interesting. Definitely getting a Hannah vibe from her. She strikes me as someone very insecure who clings a little too tightly. Jeffrey will regret inviting her into their lives. I hope she doesn't go completely bell fry and try to hurt Drew.

Fast forwarded through Todd, Blair, and Tea. It's the weakest story on the show ph34r.png

Edited by Dee41

Posted · Report post

Viki Clint awesome

Like Kate & Michelle

Jack was good too

Intriqued by Anturo

Well paced episode

Posted · Report post

I really never needed to hear Jack say that he wished he could've lasted longer. laugh.png

Todd looked ready to punch Tea (again) today.

BNwZiTuCEAAAdHE.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0