AMC & OLTL Get Summer Run On OWN

• Members

DVR listings aren't an announcement...and the OWN websites for both AMC and OLTL have yet to be updated. At least, this change isn't on Prospect Park, but I hope the people manning the twitter accounts let their followers know what is going on with the schedule.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sadly, I don't consider this a good thing that they cut back on airing reruns. It's great that they are airing AMC & OLTL like they should have been doing from the start but sadly I think OWN is just going to consider this a failure while it is their and PP's fault this didn't work out well. Very poorly scheduled and promoted.

• Members

As long as OWN is continuing to air them, I'm not complaining. If someone said two years ago that we'd still have both shows and they'd be online and on OWN with a wacky schedule, would anyone be griping? This is still an experiment and I'm really happy that PP and OWN are trying different approaches to figure out how to best meet viewer demands. It's better than not having them at all.

• Members

It is bad for people who have a DVR and can only record one show at a time. While the other schedule was ridiculous there were times where both AMC and OLTL aired where there is no conflict with other soap operas. I wish they would have even an overnight or weekend marathon, for those people.

Archived