• Members

Pretty good episode. Debbi Morgan and Sal Stowers were amazing. And I loved the unspoiled twist of BCT coming to AJ's rescue.

Happy to see Joanna Cohen listed in the writer credits today. And I've been liking Habib Azar's directing.

If Ginger Smith is still going to be a guest on Michael Fairman's show this week I hope he asks her about the reasoning behind the HW change. Although she will probably give a PR answer anyways.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie and Jesse are role models in the AA community. It would tarnish that and suck the air out of the characters. There would be nothing left. and Angie has always prided herself with faith and family. She would be destroyed permanently.

• Members

Pregnancy was the first thought I had, followed by I wonder how much flack Prospect Park would get from the prudes if Cassie has an abortion. But now that you mention it, it could be some form of cancer instead. Monday seems so far away...

• Members

Oh please; you act like AA perfect role model Angela St. Hubbard has never screwed around on her husband. She has a history of cheating and committing adultery. She survived that and will be fine if she does it again. Angie ain't above any of that. She is human

• Members

That made me laugh too.

And I agree with everyone that the censorship is super awkward. So the teen girl said 'Dick', it's realistic. Hearing a drop and seeing the lips moving, knowing what should come next but not hearing it was a little annoying for me.

Then AJ got in an '!@#$%^&*]' so maybe there is hope yet. PP needs to make up their minds about this. I'd prefer they not completely censor, at least for the Hulu version. If anything, use a light touch with expletives.

AJ needs a day at the beach or a date with Heather, so he can do what teens usually do (in addition to angst).

I'm not opposed to this new doctor but Griffin should've been in on this story. He would have had many things to do. If anyone calls in/e-mails PP, perhaps they should ask?

Archived