• Members

Poor Dr. Anders. I don't know how he's going to finish his rounds with Angie's foot so far up his ass he's coughing up her shoe. LOL! Debbi's always good at playing sadness but I love it when she get to play anger. They are clearly teeing up serious marital problems for J&A and I couldn't be happier. We're going to get the emotional fallout we should've gotten from the baby switch and it's going to rock.

I love AJ. He's like what Ryan Lavery was supposed to be. Although, that blood gushing from his mouth cracked me up. Loved, loved, loved Billy Clyde showing up all kinds of badass. That's how an old school pimp rolls.

Dimitri and Brooke are simply charming together. I didn't expect to love having him back as much as I do and I feel like the actors have a comfort level that really comes through. Julia Barr seems most like Brooke when she's with him.

Dixie needs, to quote R Sinclair, fall back and stay in her lane.

Now for my complaint for the day: while I really do like the speeded up pace of the show I feel like we're missing vital scenes. It seemed ridiculous to me to have Brooke telling Dimitri about the conversation she had with Colby. Why not show us that? Especially if Brooke and Colby are going to be adversaries.

I'm not worried. If this was ABC, Zach would've been the one to rescue Cass while Jesse ran around town acting like Jerry Lewis.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do you want marital problems with Jesse and Angie? They are role models in the AA community and such a wonderful SuperCouple that most respect and admire. I disagree with you that they are "teeing up" serious problems at all. Angie has always been very religious with carrying around her bible and bringing family together in prayer which is one of her most strongest character traits and that is not going to change. The writers are not going to make her anti-God and turn her back on her faith and beliefs. That would be destroying/ruining the character of Angie Hubbard. That will never happen.

Angie and Jesse will be tested, for sure but they will prevail and be even closer.

We are missing some scenes and once again, choppy and sloppy episodes.

• Members

Angie is Chief of Staff and so she hired Dr. Anders so she gets what she gets. I miss Debbi's smiles because after the first episode with she and Jesse on the couch feeding each other strawberries, she has not gotten a happy, smiley, joy scene and all we are seeing is restricted and limited anger/tears/crying and that is that. No broad range with her episodes yet.

• Members

The sex trafficking storyline will probably be a Summer Slump dragged out storyline to exhaustion. The show definitely needs to begin moving in to new building storylines. What happened to the David/Cara/baby storyline? It just got thrown into the backburner. The editing of the show stil sucks big time.

• Members

I haven't watched but I get what you mean. However, I do like that we don't see something and then turn right around and have the characters explain what we just saw three or four times to different characters on the show. It's an adjustment, but one I'm finding not so difficult to make.

• Members

I think you bring up some good points here, it is kind of interesting Miranda isn't popular at school for being a Kane. But they do portray her more as the artsy, introverted outsider type w/a Bohemian style and I think the fact she grew up with two moms might overshadow the fact she's a Kane and that's how her peers identify her first.

And, LOL - It is hilarious how David gives no more f-cks about Dixie!

I don't think she was expecting him to be a complete inconsiderate ass regarding Cassandra's health! Plus I think she gets a pass for being utterly distraught over everything that's going on. Ain't nobody got time for some smarmy new doctor on the block coming in & getting smart with the boss!

There's nothing for Angie to be smiling about currently and I think your going to have to get used to the tears/anger/crying for a long while from her because once she finds what Jessie did, she's going to usher flash floods & bring another tornado of hell back to PV; Then, sleep with David out of grief. Good because Angie/Jessie's relationship needed to be rocked after the Lucy debacle. Made no sense how it was cleared up quick & they acted like everything was fine!

• Members

Angie always carried around her bible and gathered her family together in prayer so destroying the character of Angie Hubbard by she and David makes no sense at all. The writers would be ruining the character with no coming back, no redemption at all. She will throw away her religion and faith and she is a faith and family focused person. Why do you want her to throw herself away by cheating on Jesse? She and Jesse are supposed to be older now with Frankie being around 30 years old now. Angie and Jesse are role models in the AA community and so it would be destructive to go that route.

The writers would be destroying her character and Angie will be worthless and lose all credibility with her character if she and David do have grief sex. The character would be useless to the canvas of PV.

Angie and Jesse do not need to be rocked. They need counseling for sure and healing.

Archived