• Members

They cut a curse today when Jeff was talking to Matt about Michelle & the coffee house, Matt says its probably some guy. They cut in assless chaps. As that was in the swear video toln put out

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack getting his swerve on was unexpected, I can't wait for Blair find out, she'll probably flip at her son doing an older woman.

Damian Grimaldi wondered into Llanview under an assumed name. Seganti isn't playing this role any differently than he played Damian, which was phoning it in most of the time, just my opinion.

Michelle arriving onscreen hopefully will make for some interesting story line.

Shaun and Destiny's scene was great. I think this Destiny plays much better with Shaun, the big brother/little sister dynamic was better than it was on the network run when the other Destiny was in the role.

• Members

I still don't like how Destiny is accepting scraps when it comes to Drew. Hopefully once Matthew becomes all about Michelle and Drew continues to be an afterthought she changes her tune.

Interesting...I thought that was thing SE had going for her was the chemistry between her and SR as brother/sister. LH looks like she could be Shaun's girlfriend

• Members

I actually really like Sherlock, but I don't know, it felt awkward on OLTL. Maybe because from the very beginning of Sherlock this was an important device that the show used? We also get to see how Sherlock's mind works but today, it seemed to come out of nowhere on OLTL. In the past when Victor Jr. and Téa exchanged texts, it had been a screenshot but today's episode, air bubbles...huh? Just seemed a bit nutty and inconsistent but I let it slide.

Okay,

I need for this Post button to work when I click 'Post'. This is starting to drive me bananas that I click and nothing happens. I'm paranoid that it will double post now.

Archived