• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have spent a month rolling my eyes at every mention of Michelle but now that its actually time to meet her, I am super excited.

I didn't realize the PS character was coming quite so soon...I'm wondering (total speculation- no spoilers) if he ties into the whole drug mystery at Shelter/Dani which will then throw him into Blair & Tea's orbits by extension?

• Members

I hate when the splice after they've already released spoilers 3 weeks ahead because I get extremely focused on what was cut and if I would have liked it, which I know is ridic. Hopefully it was Dusky singing or something expendable like that.

I am excited for the teacher story- makes me think of old school Dawson's Creek which is a great thing. And I'm ready to see how AT does with his own plot separate from Todd especially since it seems like he'll only be peripherally involved with the A-team through Dani for now. And I hope eventually Dorian has some kind of minor involvement at some point because she was once Mrs. Robinson to Joey.

Archived