Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OLTL: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Discussion Thread

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8f3e4292dd2d11e29a5722000a9f3079_7.jpg

These songs and this scene are going be going through my head from now on.. with Jack and her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUBsaCxbAaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpsKzL688g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERNeIxz79VU

Posted · Report post

The storyline is beginning at last. I'm too excited.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be surprised if they both have sex as soon as they meet, and then later on is when he finds out she's his teacher

hence the scene where he says "maybe he should switch classes"

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be surprised if they both have sex as soon as they meet, and then later on is when he finds out she's his teacher

hence the scene where he says "maybe he should switch classes"

I'd love it if...

She got pregnant.

Posted · Report post

I'd love it if...

She got pregnant.

that would be complete overkill, but that would be the Lord/Manning heir

Posted · Report post

I'm pumped...and I actually care about Michelle now.

Posted · Report post

I'm looking forward to Michelle as well, and also Arthur Bandini... wonder what he factors in all of this

Posted · Report post

I have spent a month rolling my eyes at every mention of Michelle but now that its actually time to meet her, I am super excited.

I'm looking forward to Michelle as well, and also Arthur Bandini... wonder what he factors in all of this

I didn't realize the PS character was coming quite so soon...I'm wondering (total speculation- no spoilers) if he ties into the whole drug mystery at Shelter/Dani which will then throw him into Blair & Tea's orbits by extension?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have spent a month rolling my eyes at every mention of Michelle but now that its actually time to meet her, I am super excited.

I didn't realize the PS character was coming quite so soon...I'm wondering (total speculation- no spoilers) if he ties into the whole drug mystery at Shelter/Dani which will then throw him into Blair & Tea's orbits by extension?

from what I get it seems like Tuesday's episode is actually Tuesday/Thursday's episodes spliced, that's what I think

are you looking forward to the Mrs. Robinson storyline with Jack???

Edited by cassadine1991

Posted · Report post

from what I get it seems like Tuesday's episode is actually Tuesday/Thursday's episodes spliced, that's what I think

are you looking forward to the Mrs. Robinson storyline with Jack???

I hate when the splice after they've already released spoilers 3 weeks ahead because I get extremely focused on what was cut and if I would have liked it, which I know is ridic. Hopefully it was Dusky singing or something expendable like that.

I am excited for the teacher story- makes me think of old school Dawson's Creek which is a great thing. And I'm ready to see how AT does with his own plot separate from Todd especially since it seems like he'll only be peripherally involved with the A-team through Dani for now. And I hope eventually Dorian has some kind of minor involvement at some point because she was once Mrs. Robinson to Joey.

Posted · Report post

I hate when the splice after they've already released spoilers 3 weeks ahead because I get extremely focused on what was cut and if I would have liked it, which I know is ridic. Hopefully it was Dusky singing or something expendable like that.

I am excited for the teacher story- makes me think of old school Dawson's Creek which is a great thing. And I'm ready to see how AT does with his own plot separate from Todd especially since it seems like he'll only be peripherally involved with the A-team through Dani for now. And I hope eventually Dorian has some kind of minor involvement at some point because she was once Mrs. Robinson to Joey.

I have to wait and see the scenes before I decide if this will be good and I can't wait till when Blair finds out.. She'll go insane.. also since AT is now 18, wonder if the show will go there, I wouldn't be surprised if they do

Posted · Report post

Oh also excited for Shaun/Destiny. Laura needs to click with him or the Shenell fan brigade will be all up in arms on FB.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Looks like they mashed this week's originally-planned shows up - the iTunes synopsis has

Todd at Willow Lake and Michelle appearing. I don't think either was intended to air until Thursday or perhaps next week.

Hopefully the pacing is better than that one AMC ep a week or two ago.

Edited by Vee

Posted · Report post

Prolly for the best. I'd hope the scenes they'd cut were the pointless ones.

Posted · Report post

Looks like they mashed this week's originally-planned shows up - the iTunes synopsis has

Todd at Willow Lake and Michelle appearing. I don't think either was intended to air until Thursday or perhaps next week.

Hopefully the pacing is better than that one AMC ep a week or two ago.

I think today is also when

Paolo Seganti's character is first seen and when Jack meets that women who turns out to be his teacher at the coffeehouse

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0