GH50: Discussion Week of June 24th...

• Members

I think Ron did ok with the 50th anniversary and that was job one. Guza would have blown something up. GW would have failed miserably IMO. He just doesn't write for those broad stories with any oomph.

Ron did bring vets back and utilized them during the 50th and leading up to it. How much of that was by design and how much was necessitated by not having his pets, we will never know for sure. But he did do a good job of making the 50th anniversary about the characters viewers cared about for all these years (with the exception of Sabrina, of course).

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA with you. I thought the 50th Anniversary was great. It would have been AWFUL with Guza at the helm. That said, this show gone downhill bigtime since the 50th. I just hope there is something to look forward to during November sweeps. Summer is snoozeville.

• Members

He killed her off about a month after he became HW.

Wolf was just dreadfully boring and like nothing happened during his months as HW. The woman in white story had to be his worst. 5 months of looking at a woman's cleavage.

• Members

I personally never said I wanted Wolfe BACK. I said I wish he had worked out. He WAS boring as [!@#$%^&*] lol. However, at this point, I don't know what GH can do.

I thought Wolfe killed Siobhan too?

Thought so.

And yeah, that was awful. Zzzzzzzzz

Archived