GH50: Discussion Week of June 24th...

• Members

Cheap, Roger is doing what he does best - Todd! Eventually, Roger will find the job he's looking for and dump GH altogether [even after the red carpet has been rolled out for him twice], and that job will have to have people who say "who in the sam hell is Todd Manning". Roger will not have success outside of soaps until he separates himself from Todd Manning! But I digress, NOTHING on the Q grounds interest me at this time, so I FF all of it. I love how Monica disappears when key moments take place at the Q mansion, HER HOUSE! She has nothing to gain/lose with FrankenTodd or Pukeki, so there is no reason she should allow them to live there. We constantly have to hear that the Q mansion is her house, yet these losers who've been on the show for less than 6 weeks have taken it over.

And exactly how many week/months of eppies have I missed? I ask this because for Michael and whatserface to be so drawn to one another, the audience cannot be scratching their heads and seeing Michael as a perv. I'm reading this on Twitter and SMDH! Two weeks ago, Michael thought she was a disgusting little rodent, and now they are destined? Are there certain eppies not airing in Chicago?

People always ragged on how stupid Guza made the police, but I don't ever recall them being as stupid as Dante [and Anna] were today. "What did you do with the other gun". Um...why would Shawn need another high powered rifle for one shoot? I can't even blame that dumb chit on Dante. I can't because it's the "writing".

I hope Sharly's friendship is not forgotten when this is over. They were good today. Carly gave a damn what happens to him.

If AJ didn't bring up the CarnAj sex so much, it would have been forgotten by now. Hurry and develop CarnAj some more. They fascinate me!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the full episode this morning on SOAPnet. The only scenes I liked were Elizabeth wub.png and Laura/Lucy.

Kiki is a bitch telling Michael to stay away from the Q house. Uh bitch he was a Q first.

Morgan is dumb as hell and it's annoying. He's Carly and Sonny's son and he's this dumb!?!

IDK but I'm not feeling Ava. I don't know why, maybe it's because of this clusterfuck, but I just don't like her that much. Kudos for FINALLY having an interesting plot twist w/ Ava being shooter, but come on. The chances she'd shoot at the same time is so low and it's very unrealistic.

This isn't Franco, but everything knows that.

Where the !@#$%^&*] is Mac and Felicia!?!?

• Members

Nate, read the aritice above regarding Morgan. It's so on point, it's scary. Morgan really serves no purpose outside of ushering in Pukeki. How much time has he spent with Carly, and no matter what, he was always his mother's son! No one looked out for their mother the way this guy did. As it stands, Craptini brought in someone who looks good in a towel and need not do much of anything else.

• Members

He's going to follow the same track as, say, Trey or Kristina too. Watch. Outrageous action causing heartache, injury and/or death out of his anger or his addiction - disgraced to prop Michael and Kiki - then, after a few months of very little airtime, we'll get something like 'oh, hey, Mikey...yeah, I'm volunteering here at the Floating Rib...trying to give something back...'

• Members

I only watched the Sharly and Quiz/Carly scenes, and I have to give whomever that writer was a bit of credit. The scenes were played for what the Quiz relationship was - barely dating so there was no need for a really ugly scene. They were more entertaining than anything, and I especially loved that Liz and Carly are still in somewhat of a good place. The "reveal" was handled very well. However, it's shameful that Quiz will continue despite the lack of the smallest amount of chemistry needed for any couple. Time to move forward with CarnAj! Now, that's a fire!

Anything at the house fka The Q Mansion was met with a middle finger and the FF button!

• Members

I watched a bit last week, so I probably missed some things (not that I'm upset by that really).

Nikolas constantly leering at Liz is getting old. Of course they get soaked at the park and have to take their shirts off. Really??

Couldn't really give a rats ass about Ava or FrankenTodd. RH is coming off as beyond ridiculous and what's with Maura's mush mouth? Is it just me?

Morgan was definitely just brought in to usher in Kiki, who I'm not loathing, but I still don't care about and probably won't ever care about. I'm tired of them trying to make this real life couple happen on-screen.

Vee nailed exactly what I think will happen with Mikey/Kiki/Morgan. Morgan is so awful to listen to and watch. He's not even good looking, IMO. Well, the face. Sorry LOL.

And yes when I saw FrankenTodd running all over the Q's I just can't. Where the hell is Monica? Guess Leslie gets screwed when Ron wants to bring on a slew of new people. Gotta pay for them instead.

This show is such a [!@#$%^&*] mess.

Carly, AJ and Shawn are the best things. I still love me some Liz, and Tyler Christopher looks great, but the Liz/Nik/AJ thing is based on pretty much nothing. There's really no substance. Which is a shame. It should be a triangle I actually want to watch but considering Liz and AJ have a pretty non-existent on-screen relationship it's impossible to really care.

Not ALL of it's bad but man ... and that article? I'm in love. Perfect and spot on.

Archived