AMC: Monday June 23, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Half awake watching on Itunes...

And finally the first rumbling of a story for Jane...I like it

As someone who loved nerdy Petey, its fun to see him blowing Colby off. Love that David insists on referring to him as Petey

Love Dr Joe all paternal with Dixie- I am all warm and fuzzy and I don't even like Dixie. Why is Tad unreachable? I wonder if the writers know. Cady looks so young with her hair in a pony.

Love Pete/Opal. Do not love Pete's jacket. Ahhh she really rented in his building? Well poor Pete but good- I love their dynamic.

Oh my god Dr. Joe- "I don't swing period." I wish my grandmother was alive for this BCT/Joe scene- wherever she is, I hope there's Hulu.

Debbi Morgan killing it as usual but not feeling this story today. Maybe it just needs a rest day. When was the last day off from it?

Colby reminds me of early b*tch on wheels, sex kitten Greenlee. Except with history and family ties. Love love love.

Actually excited to see the teens in the previews even if Hunter is there too. I feel like we haven't seen them in forever although its probably like 2 eps stretched out over this schedule. And Dimitri/Brooke/Colby! I was doing fine with the 2 ep schedule but now that both shows are kicking it into high gear, the long wait kills.

• Members

Ewww, they played the guitar riff when Colby walked onscreen

Glad to see Dixie interact with Joe in regards to Billy Clyde. She should have talked to Opal. Speaking of which, I don't think they've been shown to interact either which is weird

When did David give Gillian, Colby money?

Opal is Petey's neighbor? Called it!

LMAO at thinking Joe swings Billy Clyde's way

David hasn't been laid in 5 years. Good for him!

• Members

dang that Colby is a ho. She has sex with Petey last night and onto David today. I wonder if she even realizes that he used to f--k her mother. Not that her horny ass would care. This makes the second guy they've shared. I wonder what man she might link up with next? Zach is technically single....

• Members

I wonder if Colby is going to make David talk about heart surgery while she blows him. Given his prison stint that's going to be a short lesson...

"First you make the incision...ARRRRRGGGGHHHOOOOOHHHAAAAHHHHH!!! *pause* Ummm..sorry about that."

When the truth comes about Jesse's lies, he going to end up back in the psych ward wrapped in Zach's Red Wings snuggie.

I'm glad to see that we're about to see more of Jane.

• Members

Jesse's a liar, the last thing he should be doing is making Cassandra think she was hallucinating. Dixie needs more training as a therapist, because she should have been able to see that Cassandra wasn't imagining talking to Jesse, even Lea picked up on it.

Colby is up to something, whoever who friends are probably are people she owes money too or something.

Opal will be Pete's neighbor, this should be fun.

I like Ruby, she's funny.

• Members

So. Much. This.

When all this comes out, hopefully Angie's going to tear his ass a new one. I know his intentions are good but Jesse's betrayed just about everything Angie believes in. He lied to her about when Cass went missing, he helped frame Zach and now he's basically called Angie's daughter a liar as she lies there barely holding on to her sanity. Interestingly enough, I'm kind of grateful that Tad isn't around to help make excuses for him. Jesse's completely on his own. Granted this would all be even more powerful if we had Frankie, Natalia and Brot in the mix but at the same time I like the idea that it's just going to be about Jesse and Angie as a couple and not the entire town of PV. I hope the new writers do this story justice.

Archived