DAYS: Three stars out!

• Members

If plenty of people did anything for Branco he wouldn't be where he is today. Which is self-publishing something on SmashWords and watching as 90% of soap fandom waits for someone, anyone else to download the personal newsletter that nobody else is going to pay him to write.

I get it, you all think you're friends, that's cute. No one cares.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Considering that Banus is the only person I've seen Massey have chemistry with, this just further annoys me that they never wrote a bi Will. I could believe them getting together romantically and leaving town with the baby. Now I don't think I could accept that, because of the message it would send.

I can't imagine Sonny staying around either, although I hope he does.

• Members
I think they dated in real life at some point, actually.

I can see the, keeping sonny because they seem to use Justine and adrinne regularly, he has a friendship with chad and a relationship with Abby and Wilson are very popular, so why not keep the one half you can and try something with him until a nuWill arrives and see how that goes. Plus, with losing two members of that age group already I think they'd want to keep as many as they could. Funny how CB and CM contracts were up at the same time basically.

I actually really came to like gabi recently. It's a shame the show always kept her and Rafe so far apart and never allowed them to have a real family bond.

• Members

And just like that, one story Days gets some great publicity for self-destructs for now. NOT the fault of the show, though. I gotta believe Days is disappointed to lose Chandler. And yes, I do hope Freddie Smith isn't sacrificed because of this, but I don't trust this current team to do the right thing.

• Members

Well, it's not like Sonny wouldn't have any ties or connections to keep him involved in a storyline after Will departs with Gabi and their baby.

It'll be interesting to see how Sonny deals with this situation, when it happens. It'll certainly give proof to Adrienne's opinion about Will.

The focus, hopefully will be about Sonny and his attempts to move on and try to deal with what happened.

• Members

if this is true... DAYS fails yet again. Chandler looks freaking BORED in his scenes, because DAYS writers decided to water their gay characters down to the point of hilarity.

so, so dumb.

Archived