Paula Deen

Eric83

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry, but I'm not boycotting Ina over something like that. She's a notoriously private person, and I promise she is far from the only celebrity who's declined something like that. The word "snub" gives the whole story a negative connotation when we don't even know IG's side of it. Considering this comes from nearly 4 years ago, I'm sure the meeting with the boy went well and everyone moved on from the concocted drama.

• Members
My point was yall were lifting Ina up an example of how celebrity chefs should behave. She has her flaws too. And she didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about this little boy til she started getting heat.

She's a pompous, pretentious "chef".

Obviously, this pales in comparison to what Paula did but it's still sleazy

• Members

Not really. No one said that Ina is how they all should be, but I do prefer Ina because she isn't the obnoxious hot mess Paula's been for the last 7-8 years. I used to love Food Network's afternoon lineup of Ina, Paula, Giada, Sandra, Sara, and Rachael, and I enjoyed watching all of them but Paula became such a caricature of herself once she became a breakout star. I still like to see the rest whenever they appear on something.

• 6 months later...

Archived