• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.. loved it..

the teacher scene could air Thursday, but reading something about what happens on July 9th "Jack lies to Blair about his whereabouts." seems to me they are going too fast with this story

well let's look at Mary Kay LeTourneau, Debra LaFave and Pamela Rogers...

it would be interesting if it's connected to that organization

• Members

If you read the previews for Tuesday, July 2- its exactly that clip thats supposedly according to Hulu next Tuesday- the tattoos, dinner at Shelter. It might behoove PP to stop doing detailed day-by-day spoilers and just release general previews if there is going to be a lot of editing. But at least today's ep, which was edited I think looking at spoilers, didn't seem all hacked up like AMC last week.

And regardless of specific dates, you're in for a lot more Jack this month I think :)

• Members

Great shows this week. It has taken quite long enough but the Michelle plotline is finally intriguing me. I legitimately have no idea what is going on, but I love it. And I loved Corbin Bleu's body in that underwear.

Matthew and Dani being woven into the umbrella of the tattoo people via Shelter and Brianna Marland was a nice touch - I hope that sort of connectivity continues. I still can't with Dusky, but she was kept to a minimum. Not sure where they're going with Cutter and co. but I liked Natalie and Destiny, even though their relationship still seems a little awkward to me. They need to tie back to the Dani and Destiny friendship more - I can see naturally and realistically why it might became strained with Destiny a teen mom and Dani a wild child close to Matthew, and that is a powder keg waiting to happen in the future as well, and I can see why Nat and Des would bond as young single moms. But they don't go over this stuff quite enough for me yet - it's more me having to draw inference for now.

Great Todd and Blair (and Tea) stuff. Really solid. Was thrilled to see Dorian and the kids included, and more and more larger Cramer family scenes, as opposed to them all being sectioned off into smaller sub-groups as they were on ABC. Thrilled to see Shaun with Jack and Sam, although I don't recall Shaun ever being too fond of the original Todd; they should've said Blair or Dorian called him in, as both had a close relationship to him. (And frankly I have no idea why Shaun stood by Victor after the rapemance.)

I wish someone had mentioned ol' Tomas when Todd mentioned his ex-CIA pal. There really hasn't been quite enough discussion of exactly what happened with Todd "murdering" Victor, what he knew when he knew it, whether it was a false memory, how Vic is alive, whatever - I'm sure some of that will eventually be answered in time, but it's still a little too glossed over right now.

Viki and Clint - great.

Good times. Not particularly looking forward to Jack and the hot teacher story, although I actually think AT is doing fine on the new show for the most part.

Archived