• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More of Destiny wearing those ugly ass short skirts

"John cheated on me with Sam" PP mentions a GH character by name but the same cant happen in reverse?

That ho cant sing and they need to stop letting her.

"Sean what are you doing here?" Exactly. Wasn't expecting to see him. Will be good to see Destiny finally interact with family

• Members

Aw that was the perfect entrance for Shaun. I missed the big teddy bear more than I realized.

Ugh, Blair proving she's an idiot again believing Todd doesn't plan to kill VicTodd. Oh my, that man never changes with his constant lies. He still hasn't come clean about lying about that truce which is why VicTodd tried to kill him.

Téa was so proven right when it comes to Todd, Blair's judgement can't be trusted. Poor Téa will regret agreeing to Blair's pleas to cooperate with Todd.

So OLTL is stuck chasing an invisible VicTodd or some stunt double until TSJ graces us with his taping again. Oy vey.

I liked Viki telling off Clint but there's something off about ES' face lately. Her facial tics are out of control and very distracting.

I adore Jeffrey. He's such a smart guy and stand up friend, too. So Michelle is real and will no doubt feed Matthew some sob story for lying. She smells of Hannah.

I enjoy Natalie and Destiny together. But yeah why can Natalie mention Sam when GH had to delete all John mentions?

Shelter is way overused. TIIC need to cut back on that. I'd like to see some OTHER setting like the Palace or Llanview U used instead.

• Members

I don't believe GH *had* to delete mentioned of the OLTL 3, I thought that was a choice by the GH team. However, with OLTL being filmed so fast, perhaps they kept the mentions in because at that time they still believed they would work a deal out for Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson. I don't think that's an unreasonable thought since Roger Howarth was supposed to be doing double duty. I'm still curious how that is going to work out.

• Members

Pretty sure a GH script writer tweeted they had to edit Todd, John and Starr's names due to legal reasons. Sure never sounded like it was a choice GH wanted to even make. They had to cut and edit tape footage which is a waste of money.

So I guess all this VicTodd chasing sets up RH's exit. Oy vey both guys didn't tape during the 2nd round so WTF did PP get themselves into.

• Members

What was fugly shirt they had Destiny in? It looked dirty and was too big for her

Really enjoying the Destiny/Natalie friendship. LH was cringe-worthy in the beginning of those scenes but got better towards the end. That double date should be interesting even if I don't care for Destiny/Jeffrey. I'm glad Destiny told Nat it was time for both of them to move on guys they can't have

Pretty much FF through the tattoo mystery. Can't muster up any interest in that

So Brianna is dead. Was it an accidental overdose or murder?

The Michelle story has finally gotten interesting. I think the girl will be cray cray. Dani foreshadowed that.

I loved that Dorian's scheme is working. The fallout should be good

Viki/Clint were good. Glad Viki is upset at Clint about Natalie and not the Pellegrino fund. How clueless was Clint? Must be a Buchanan family trait.

• Members

I think you're right. I think GH had to cease and desist all use of the characters and that includes mentioning them as part of GH history. OLTL licensed the characters and I believe that includes all their history can be used on the show and I also think they could have refitted it, Why they keep mentioning Sam? I guess they don't want to be as insulting to the GH characters as Ron and Frank were to OLTL characters. Natalie could just mention that whore, the same way Todd mentioned that there was this high maintenance woman in PC and he is better off without her.

• Members

Enjoyed the ep overall.

Sense of time seemed wonky with people at Shelter while Blair was telling Jack and Sam to do their homework before dinner but looking at spoilers, it seems like they edited it with some of what was scheduled for Tuesday. Seemed like the Snoop scene on the extra Hulu preview was cut.

I think I prefer Viki and Clint at odds. ES does anger so well. I could listen to Clint say McBain with such utter disdain all day long

Agree with whoever said Michelle reeks of Hannah. Dani, Destiny and Drew should all probably watch out once she arrives. I am sick of the Matthew's shirt with that bird on it (and Destiny's skirt). Dani trying to pull down/cover up her tiny shirt when Bo arrived was funny. Not really excited for Michelle but glad its moving finally.

I had almost forgotten the club aspect of Shelter as we really haven't seen it in full force for awhile. I was happy to see Jwoww though. (there's something I never thought I'd type)

I love Natalie and Destiny as friends. LH was initially not great and but got better halfway through the ep when they started talking about Cutter. Interesting that she jumped on planning the double date and suggested "Matthew's best friend" so quick- I thought we'd get Jeffrey having to coax her into going out with him. I want a Matthew/Natalie cousin scene at some point since she's so close to Destiny

The face Sam made at Dorian made my day. Love that they escaped her & David only to be intercepted by Shaun.

I'm not super in love with the tatoo mystery but Todd, Blair & Tea all together is always good. And I loved the TnB stuff at the end- they just still have IT

Next week looks really good- I'm already excited for Jack to meet the teacher. Destiny/Shaun. More Bo & Natalie working together.

Archived