• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, forgive me...when did Cara come forward about the truth of her having David's baby? I've watched every episode since the new premiere and I don't remember. A Brooke/Dimitri/Opal triangle? Gosh I don't know...is Opal the type for Dimitri? And what about Brooke and Adam? Would Opal ever go for Billy Clyde? I like the obsession Billy Clyde has for Palmer Cortlandt. Does anyone see where that story is going?

• Members

I don't believe you've ever seen this show ;)

Cara was blabbering on to her brother while JR was in his coma. She also may have told Joe--I can't remember (I think she just sympathized with him.) Anyway, JR told her when he awoke that in thelate stages of his coma he could hear everything, she worried, he said he wouldn't tell anyone.

Opal isn't really the type for Dimi at all... But neither was Palmer. (Still, I don't think they're gonna play that out all that much.) A Brooke/Adam/Dimi triangle would prob be more likely. Opal has a horrible history with Billy Clyde--I could see old school Opal going MAYBE for him in some twist, but it would take a lot now.

I think Billy has been trying, in his own weird way and in his head, to redeem his image, and it makes story sense given his obsession with Palmer's niece, amongst other things, that he would see Palmer as the man to model himself after.

I don't believe you've ever seen this show wink.png

Cara was blabbering on to her brother while JR was in his coma. She also may have told Joe--I can't remember (I think she just sympathized with him.) Anyway, JR told her when he awoke that in thelate stages of his coma he could hear everything, she worried, he said he wouldn't tell anyone.

Opal isn't really the type for Dimi at all... But neither was Palmer. (Still, I don't think they're gonna play that out all that much.) A Brooke/Adam/Dimi triangle would prob be more likely. Opal has a horrible history with Billy Clyde--I could see old school Opal going MAYBE for him in some twist, but it would take a lot now.

I think Billy has been trying, in his own weird way and in his head, to redeem his image, and it makes story sense given his obsession with Palmer's niece, amongst other things, that he would see Palmer as the man to model himself after.

4x post. Ugh this site is acting up on me even more today...

• Members

Something has told me from day one Ruth's days are numbered. It almost seems like a pairing of Joe and Evelyn is on the "creative horizon". Though to be honest, I wish Francesca James had come back as Kelly Cole Tyler. I thought the idea of Kelly continuing the tradition Myrtle started all those years with her as being a surrogate mother in her boarding house but the twist would have been Kelly would have somehow inherited the Tyler mansion (after Lincoln died) and turned the estate into a girls school...I miss the Tyler mansion and it's prestige of being the home to Pine Valley's first founding family.

• Members

I think Dr. Joe is just tracking down BCT, and he gets a flummoxed by Delight (is that her name?).

I still don't think that Dimitri is Celia's guardian - I think Evelyn is biologically connected to Celia, and pretending that Celia has a mysterious guardian, who doesn't really exist, and that Dimitiri is connected to Celia, but doesn't know it. Notice that Celia mentioned the executive producer by title, but not name.

I think Adam/Brooke/Dimitri will be the true triangle, but Opal will play a role in the quad - perhaps even with Brooke pushing Dimitri toward Opal and then having a twinge of jealousy.

• Members

Some out there stuff...Did anyone think that the real estate lady looked like the older sister to the actress who plays Heather? Why not Lettie Jean as Billy Clyde's companion...and does this mean Donna Tyler and Chuck Tyler might come back? Hmmmm, and is Dimitri Celia's guardian...who is Jane in the scheme of things? Cassandra's mother? Because if I recall was Cassandra adopted on The City by Angie and Jacob...God I like Angie and Jacob much more than Angie and Jesse...Jacob didn't overact for one.

Archived