• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I see. Well, I haven't posted much in a while so I guess I missed that particular turn, thank Black Agnes. I agree that it would be silly of them given all the press and attention it got, but I'll be honest, I can not wait to see it because given how far into production they are I am wondering how it will fit with the rest of the scenes (different writers and all).

Anyway, good episode. And even though it was a bit odd seeing Dixie as a therapist I was glad to see her doing anything else other than the JR prop thing they had her doing.

• Members

Yeah, if this gives her more story...

The new writer stuff in theory shouldn't air until after they've begun filming again (fingers crossed) after the hiatus. So this must be sooner rather than later. I think.

It seems ironic that just as I fully seem to have warmed up to the current writers, now I know they're gone--though since they're promoting from within, I don't anticipate a huge change (and I still think it could be for the better.)

• Members

Watching today's episode made me wonder if PP was a little hasty in dismissing Mcpherson/Snyder. The pacing is good, and the balance between veterans and newbies has greatly improved.. plus most of the veteran characters are slowly being written back in character again.

I do think that Dimitri is connected to Celia more then ever now. I'm not sure if he's the guardian or not.. but intrigued with the story more now. I do think JLP did good in the brief scene between Pete/celia where she was acting bitchy.. makes me think that the writing for the character should be adjusted. Where is it written that goody goody characters can't have edge, sarcasm, and a backbone?

I'm glad Dixie is being shown more, and I'm wondering about the new doctor and her. If the show can't get MEK back, then they need to do something with Dixie that frees her for any potential love connections in the future. I'm wondering if perhaps she and Tad are only engaged in name only.. just a vibe I'm getting from the way she answered the doctor when he asked if she was married.

I'm glad Erica is out of town, though not sure if she is single or not. I'm guessing if she were with Jack then Opal would have mentioned Jack so I am going to assume that Erica didn't succeed in getting him back.

I'm glad Lea was asking questions about Cassandra and how she got back to the house. If this were on ABC, she wouldn't be asking the questions and Zach would be the one asking.. so a refreshing switch. I like Zach/Lea.. but would like if they stay as friends for right now since he is still hung up on Kendall.

• Members

The show is badly needing Erica now. That scene at Talk Tempo would have been amazing with some Brooke/Erica snarking...maybe over Dmitri or random crap like that. There aren't any good rivalries on the show right now because Pete is out of his league with Dr. Evil.

• Members

I'm feeling this way about both shows right now but like you said, they promoted from within so I doubt we'll see sweeping change. I know some people seem to believe these firings had to do with story direction/character emphasis but I really think it was a cost-cutting move once the shows were up and running.

Archived