The Taylor Swift Thread

• Members

So Taylor is apparently friendly enough with Joe Jonas to have a double date with him and Calvin! Wait...I should've worded that differently. :lol:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6612978/taylor-swift-london-calvin-harris-joe-jonas

And Emma Watson seems to be her newest friend:

http://time.com/3939761/taylor-swift-emma-watson-london/

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

I think Joe and Taylor have been on good terms for a while now (at least of a couple of years). It's just now we're seeing pictures of them (because of Gigi Hadid). The photo on the Thames River is really nice.

So anyone who takes a picture with Taylor is her frirend....like the way every picture she takes with a guy means they're dating???? LOL tongue.png Emma is beautiful and smart, I can see them becoming friends. I hope they will!

Taylor's been bringing out guest appearences to walk the catwalk during "Style" at some of her concerts but the one in Hyde Park was best yet - Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt and Serena Williams (another possible new friend?).

tumblr_nqmmmnxShz1qb86xno1_540.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

No!  Yeah, it was expected because it's one of the better selling songs (it already went gold).  But this wasn't the slow song I wanted.  :(   Unless she releases another single, which is doubtful, she will once again not release her best written song (Clean). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I really liked this video too, though I don't think it passes Blank Space for me.  Love beautiful African scenery.  And it's awesome that all proceeds from this video will go to wild animal conservation efforts. 

• Members

Okay, y'all are probably going to be kick my ass for this, but this is funny. It's based on how many very random high-profile guests Taylor has had on stage recently, and, I'm sorry, I think it's funny as hell. Some of the more hardcore Swifties would probably have me stoned for thinking so:

I will say that it DOES seem to have gotten to a point where she seems to be parading random famous people on stage just because she can. It's one thing to have surprise guests who sing with her, but at some point, the guests during "Style", even though I know about the runway stuff she does, kind of took on a desperate STUNT QUEEN angle to me. 

...And now y'all are going to kill me for saying that. Oh well. :lol:

Anyway, as a figure skating fan, the Tonya and Nancy part of this my favorite.