• Members

I have no problem with Jeffrey. He is brash with Viki but real, and a kind of forthright and assertive AA male character who demands attention to his intellect and skills like I haven't seen on soaps in years.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today was a really good episode as well. Last week and today I have finally enjoyed ALL of the show and not just scenes here and there. I even enjoyed Jack/Dani and I hated them on ABC!

Melissa Archer is fierce and sexy when all fired up. BRING! IT! wub.png

I am getting even more interested in the tattoo story and the Pellegrino Fund story from the last couple of eps. I feel so bad for Viki and The Banner. It's about time The Banner is even mentioned and it is a great way to bring back the Viki/Dorian rivalry. I have never been a fan of Todd or Todd/Victor (and still am not) but I do enjoy Tea and Blair interacting, so this is working for me (so far).

• Members

Oh I really like how they're writing Jeffrey in the context of his career aspirations and his relationship with Viki. Its great. Its the other part of his story with Matthew and Destiny where they are losing my attention a little putting him in the role of the perennial good guy/giver of advice but I do think it will get more layered and interesting as its still pretty early on.

• Members

I agree with all of that. I just can't quite place it--he just feels like he's kinda floating around to me--but I know he'll soon get more story.

" Its the other part of his story with Matthew and Destiny where they are losing my attention a little putting him in the role of the perennial good guy/giver of advice but I do think it will get more layered and interesting as its still pretty early on. "

Right, this is kinda what I feel.

• Members

I thought it was a really good show today, didn't FF once.

Favorite scenes for me today were Natalie/Viki and Clint. I loved seeing Clint be so fierce in protecting his daughter and on the other hand I loved Natalie laying into her dad for what he did, although I am on Clint's side and I hate the fact that if John walked through that door today, Natalie would have forgiven him in a heart beat. I want Natalie to let John go and start moving forward instead of backwards.

Love the respect and affection that Jeffery has for Viki, I always enjoy their scenes. I detest the way they are writing Viki where this story is concerned. Hope it changes when the new writers scripts start to air.

Jack and Dani scenes were very cute and fun to watch and I never thought I'd say that about a Jack scene.

Poor Matthew. Ppfftt...whatever.

• Members

Late to the party, but I lovd this episode.

I really enjoyed the Dani/Jack scenes. Nice sibling vibe.

The Jeffrey/Viki/Banner/Pellegrino story continues to be interesting.

Blair actually going to Tea and telling her stuff was refreshing.

Cutter looks damn nervous about the cops being at Shelter. I wish Natalie was involved in this case. Umm, hello! Perfect obstacle to put in their path.

The highlight was easily Natalie and Clint, with Viki's horrified facial reactions. I adore Melissa Archer and Jerry ver Dorn in scenes together. I just hope Natalie was on drugs when she said what she did about John, because yuck. Is it too much to hope the new script writer totally fucked that up? Whatever. Great scenes anyway.

Digging the dramatic piano music that played over Nat/Clint and Jeffrey/Viki/Clint.

• Members

I hate John. HATE, but I didn't think Nat said anything all that out of character for her--it's been a year, here she thought he had abandoned her (which I still say from the GH writing he did, but oh well) but he hadn't so much he thought she put a restraining order against him, all Nat saw was a photo of a kiss, etc, etc.

"Cutter looks damn nervous about the cops being at Shelter. I wish Natalie was involved in this case. Umm, hello! Perfect obstacle to put in their path"

She already sorta implied being suspicious of Cutter's activities at the club being illegal, so I think it will definitely play.

• Members

I've been way too busy with work to even get on here and watch OLTL! Anyway love yesterday's show.

Viki/Natalie/Clint were the best part of yesterday. Well acted as always and I'm so glad Natalie knows the truth. I liked how horrified Viki was when she found out what Clint did and how Natalie gave him the business. It was certainly true to Clint's character - wanting to control everyone and everything but doing anything for his family. I also liked Blair and Tea's scenes a lot. KDP and FL work well together, and I liked seeing them be civil without being too BFF. Also liked Jeffrey and Destiny. I like Robert Gorrie even more than Eddie Alderson but I haven't cared about Matthew in a long time. Don't care about Jack or Dani, especially not Jack who has always been so obnoxious but I didn't even mind their scenes yesterday.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show!!!

• Members

Ryan Cooper, the actor that plays police officer/security guard at Shelter Bruce Hunter hinted in his interview on an episode of MORE AMC and OLTL a couple of weeks ago that Bruce could be responsible for all the bad things happening at the club (except I didn't see him or Dean Trayger cut off the power at Shelter since Bruce was dancing with Natalie and Dean was giving one of the club's DJs a stash of drugs at the exact moment the blackout happened), so I think that Bruce could be one of the people working for the tattoo organization, and I think Bruce was the one that shot Blair and Todd outside the club and was responsible for poisoning Dani's drugs. as for Dean, it could be possible that he could be one of the other tattoo people, or just a drug dealer that Cutter hired to satisfy some of the junkie patrons and club performers.

• Members
lol, for real. That one was a head scratcher. Todd even gave her to Mitch to get her heart cut out in order to save Blair. Vic knew Tess kidnapped Nat and nearly killed her but did nothing to help her bc he had to protect his own secrets. The person who did this list mustn't have done their research

• Members

Yeah that was a bit of an obvious research blunder. I don't even think Todd or Victor have even shared scenes with or mentioned Nataliie since the reboot.

This was the first episode AT actually felt natural. I think more scenes with Kelly Missal would be beneficial.

• Members

I could kind of buy that Todd wouldn't want anything to happen to Natalie because of Viki- the Mitch stuff was a long time ago. But Victor definitely wouldn't save her. But if we're being historically accurate Jessica & Sarah would both rank wayyyyy above Natty.

That scene was really fun. They even look like siblings. He's improving and she is so natural in every single scene- they should play them together more especially with no Starr for the foreseeable future.

Archived