• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED that Jack and Dani hung out together. I like when they interact

wIvR2Mp.jpg?1

SHOCKER! Dani is the first and only person in Llanview that does NOT own a MacBook

Destiny's wardrobe is the worse. Please get her out of those skirts and ugly shirts

Is it just me

Loved the scene at the Llanfair. Melissa Archer did an amazing job. Nat learning the truth was such a good scene. I hate that its ruined the relationship between she and Clint though and I hate the implications of what it will do with he and Viki. The music that played during the end of that scene felt so epic.

Finally an episode back up to 24 minutes

why you say that. What I saw today was the same stuff Clint was pulling with Jessica and Ford.

• Members

Okay Episode today

Standout scenes go to Nat/Clint/Viki! MA/JVD work well off each other

I like Jeffrey/Destiny as friends, not feeling the romance. They're a bit boring together. I saw some anvils with their conversation about loyalty. That may be an issue between Matthew/Jeffrey. Fire whoever is dressing Destiny. She looked a hot ass mess today. LH is too tall and skinny to be putting her in those mini mini skirts and small ass shirts

Dani/Jack were enjoyable acting like siblings

I'm really interested to see how The Banner is impacted by these latest events. I saw a bit of anvil with Destiny saying she needs her job. She seems like a low rung on the ladder so she could easily be the first one cut.

I feel one drop of sympathy for Matthew. It's stupid he fell so hard for this chick in the first place

Don't care about the tattoo mystery

• Members

Gotta agree. For me Jeffrey/Destiny are too similar. I think they both work better with people who can liven them up. It's moot because we're obviously getting Matthew/Dani and Destiny/Jeffrey. I just hope eventually they bring on a new love interest for one or both of them, even in recurring role. I'd love to see Zane Buchanan back mixing it up with Destiny.

• Members

I like the Natalie and Clint dynamic. I think Clint loves Natalie. It's just his way to control and manipulate and he genuinely believes he's doing what is best. Very Asa like. It's reminiscent of how Asa would interfere in Clint and Bo's lives.

I really enjoyed Dani and Jack today.

• Members

"You only like him because he buys you furniture." That's for sure, Todd easily bought Dani, the minute he offered, she accepted. Jack and Dani are funny together.

Matthew made a big fool out of himself, he thought he was about to get his swerve on, but he got punked good.

Looks like Dorian might get her revenge now that the Pellegrino Fund collapsed. The tension between Viki and Clint should be good.

• Members

I agree on Destiny/Jeffrey- if the point of them is to get Matthew jealous, that's fine. Otherwise they're very sweet but I'm kind of bored already. I agree that we're getting Matthew/Dani and Destiny/Jeffrey in the immediate future but the show has done a decent amount of legwork setting up the possibility of Matthew/Destiny so I'm not sure its all so predestined. I'm also not sure if I care about the Michelle angle of this or not. I too would rather throw Zane Buchanan in the mix- although more in Dani's direction. If I didn't find Nat & Cutter so adorable, I'd be inclined to chem test her and Jeffrey

Dani & Jack were all kinds of adorable siblings today. Liked Dani checking on Matthew & backtracking when Bo asked where he was- but still only feeling them as close friends. (although I wish we had gotten a line earlier about how they became friends again after ABC).

Liked the Clint/Natalie stuff. I've always been able to buy their bond more than JVD Clint & Jessica. When I would see him with Jess, I just wanted Clint Ritchie and I didn't even like him. She'll forgive him- the same way Asa was always forgiven. But really who cares about John- I still want my Natalie/Cutter dinner date

Was Destiny working at Llanfair? I know we can't afford a Banner set but let's not pretend like the ads need to be run from Viki's house.

Excited about the Pellegrino fallout.

Didn't have any strong feelings about the Blair/Tea stuff today and I usually enjoy them.

Really glad we were back at 25 minutes of show and not 22 minutes with bloopers

• Members

I don't quite understand what Destiny's job is or why she was in Viki's office. I can't remember but did Clint encourage Viki to use the Pellogrino fund or did Viki to decide to use it on her own?

Archived