GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some of you complained about me posting that picture of KA on the front page but how was it seeing her naked with only her hands covering her boobs? closedeyes.jpg I just can't with this stupid story and Morgan acting all jealous. It's all just gross.

Weren't AJ & Liz like broken up at the same he screwed Carly? IIRC, AJ was acting all jealous of Liz and Nik and she couldn't take it anymore so she told him she didn't wanna see him anymore but that night she had a change of heart.

TJ sleeping with Taylor. rolleyes.gif Can't stand that ho.

I hate that Monica was told off screen about Danny.

How soon before Sam & Silas have sex?

So glad Shawn called Alexis out on her double standards.

• Members

Quiz were less than nothing when CarnAj had sex. In fact, Liz went to tell him off for being possessive. Her words to Nic "AJ and I only had one date...that's hardly a relationship so he has no right...". Five months of story is missing here, but Rebecca did a great job with the "reveal". She actually looked like a woman who was shocked after being wronged.

Monica MIA again while FrankenTodd and Ava pollute the Q mansion?! Who's surprised? The day before, we have notMorgan [who's been stripped of everything that made him Morgan] and Starr 2.0 polluting the mansion. Tomorrow? More pollution at the mansion, and not a real Q in sight.

Shawn and Alexis? Still waiting on the punch line here. It's been way too long now!

Archived