• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke can take that ho. She took down Annie pretty clean and Colby's got nothing on Annie.

I am not really feeling Brooke Newton, OTOH, as much other than caricature. I'm not sure she can do anything else, but I haven't seen today and I don't know what's coming for the character. Still, my mind starts rifling through the daytime rolodex for potential recasts.

• Members

I was wondering if he meant almost kidnapped or almost sold as sex slaves.

Because doctors are never allowed to treat family members.

I thought it was a fantastic episode all around!

I can't wait to see how Billy Clyde looks when he tries to emulate Palmer's style.

I love how bitchy Colby's become and it makes sense to me that she'd start doing drugs in Paris after seeing the shooting at the mansion 5 years ago. I'm ready for Brooke & Dimitri versus Colby & JR.

Heather trying to diagnose Celia's visions because she took one psych class made me laugh.

Poor Miranda looks like she's starting to feel left out and maybe realizing she doesn't want AJ dating anyone else.

I love how David saved the day again. If only Angie had stayed home instead of running around looking for Jesse!

• Members

I used to dislike Heather but Ive grown to like her more and more. The actress is improving. Too bad I cant say the same for Celia. Everything about her is annoying. Her clothes are annoying. Her voice is annoying. The way she acts is annoying.

Miranda wearing tye dye? Just ugh! I did love that the teens are hanging out again. They seemed too isolated at first.

I love that David found Cassandra. Angie will be so grateful that he doing CPR on her likely helped save her. 22/23 years of age my ass. Im assuming David just messed that up right? Do the writers not remember there was a 5 year difference between now and the finale? She should be late 20s..

Cassie's doctor looks like the guy on Big Bang Theory (one who used to be on Roseanne). So glad she's home.

Anyone else think Leah looks like Priscilla Garita?

Colby vs Opal is EVERYTHING! Opal has her number and Colby is such a bitch. Im glad she explained her issue with Celia. She likes her but senses a dark aura around her. Makes sense with her psychic past

Don't lie, Miranda's outfit was pretty bad

Angie is too close to the situation to treat Miranda. Theres a reason why theres a policy against doctors treating family. She's an emotional mess. She could easily make a mistake

• Members

That was some of the lamest CPR I've ever seen on television.

I know I'm the one who's always saying we need "extra" characters on these shows but I was surprised to see the doctor treating Cass to be a random day player instead of Cara or Griff.

Celia is far more interesting as the focus of some unknown sinister plot than as Pete's innocent lady love. At this point I'm just waiting for her to develop some out of control superpower and go full on Dark Phoenix.

• Members

That wasn't a random day player treating Cassandra. Dr. Anders is on contract! Per the TOLN press release: "(Jason) Pendergraft checks into Pine Valley Hospital as the

handsome ‘Dr. Anders,’ an all-business physician and a brand new character."

• Members

My question is this. Why are the writers writing Jesse the exact same way as the ABC writers when Jesse returned after a 20 year on the run from the bad guys theme? Jesse spent 20 years on the run (later storyline arc will prove this point) to protect his family, ie. Frankie and Angie and he always does things for his family protection and why has the on-line writing team fallen flat on their faces in total failure again washing, rinsing and repeating similar with Uri and Jesse in the Finding Cassandra storyline arc? This writing team has no creative imagination? No growth and change? Why is the writing team falling back and failing to go forward with Jesse?

Jesse will do anything for his family, anything.

I hope this incoming new writing team will clean up, straighten up, and do better with Jesse and grow his character properly and Angie too. The Hubbards need a grandchild and where is Jacob in all of this? Why hasn't he been there for his daughter Cassandra? Jacob is Cassandra's father BTW.

• Members

You are absolutely correct. Jacob loves his daughter, Cassandra very much. Cassandra preferred to live in Paris with her Dad and NOT Pine Valley. This is terrible writing. Terrible direction. The show is falling flat on their faces because of this lack of attention to detail and lack of researching history, badly.

• Members

I thought the action in this episode moved very well and the scene transitions weren't bad either. I noticed no weird or boring lulls this time around. Apart from the wonky CPR moment and I was a little disappointed that they didn't utilize Griffin for the ER scene, I've got no real complaints.

My only question is:

Are they trying to beef up the hospital with another Doctor? How will this new character affect/interact with the others.

Does this new doctor mean that they're phasing out Griffin? If they're going to have the Drs. Castillo, they should utilize them, and other than referee between Cara and David, Griffin has barely been involved in anything.

Cara is involved in JR's story (somewhat) as well as the ongoing intrigue involving her child with David, this story could've given Griffin something to do, perhaps put him in the orbit of Cara and Lea and see who that who thing develops. Hey, maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse anyway. Doesn't mean that it couldn't happen, right?

is Billy Clyde the next 'Pretty Woman'? The transformation he's attempting to undergo and all.

Just some questions.

• Members

If the new doctor means a story for

I am all [!@#$%^&*] for it.

And wow, he has a bit of a pedigree - I didn't realize he was in Kenneth Lonergan's Margaret, a film New York hasn't stopped bugging me to go see for like three years. As an extra, it seems, but w/e.

• Members

If they are doing a love triangle with Mirranda/AJ/Heather I like that both teenyboppers are root able. Miranda is defiantly like her Mom's mom meaning she isn't cardboard. Honestly, this can go either way!! It isn't like Mirranda is the Hot Vixen who acts as the toxic lover and heather is the sweet goody-two-shoes who acts as the safe choice. This is a real genuine triangle.

Also, if Tad came back I would like to see Hillary as well along with Liza. I think a Liza/Hillary/Dixie/Tad Quad would be EPIC.

You all may not like what I have to say but I like that Joe is on more than David Canary. I think, regardless of Joe's age, they can and should give him a story. Maybe they could do a story were Ruth has an Alzheimer scare or a story were he gets diagnosed with Colan cancer or something. Just because he is old he doesn't have to be in the background.

Archived