Soap characters we hated that we were supposed to like

• Members

Pinson was very charismatic and lively and spiky as Eve in PC's first year. Then they made her a long-suffering martyr and Pinson's worst acting habits took over. This has been the same ever since, for the most part.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ohhh, how could I have neglected to mention B&B's long-suffering Taylor, who never found a reason not to blame Brooke for all the miseries in her life? How I hated the pretentious "Doc" and every mumbo-jumbo "diagnosis" that ever came out of her hypocritical mouth.

I would bring up ATWT's Luke...but I surely don't want to step into that quagmire. *wink, wink*

• Members

David Vickers.

Bo, Hope, and Roman (DAYS)

Jonathan (GL)

YES. THANK YOU. I loved Carly early on in my viewing, and I liked the concept of the character, but I really couldn't stand that thirsty, dishonest, psychotic, obsessive ho.

I believe it's safe to go there now, so allow me. Whiny, clingy, needy, paranoid, etc. Luciano was a mess.

• Members

Ugh...I cant stand David Vickers..as for Jonathan ..I liked him at first but he got so overused and his yelling and screaming turned me off real fast....

As for Luke....I liked him at the beginning..especially his coming out and his time with Kevin...when they paired him with Noah it was downhill fast and Van was just phoning it in...and liked Luke again when he was paired with Reid.....

Carly...hated her when she first arrived but warmed up to her when she met her GMan...lol

• Members

ATWT's Jack once Leah Laiman took over. Lorraine Broderick had him an anti-hero. Leah Laiman made him Officer Jesus, and Hogan took it to a whole new level. The man could do no wrong, while doing so much wrong to so many people.

Yet I loved all the making fun on MediaDomain. We really roasted him more than any other character I think.

Archived