Y&R should recast Kay with Brenda Dickson

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep.

I've always thought it would be best if that happened but I'm not sold on Chloe. We need a new character, fresh and ready to take over. That probably wouldn't happen, so Chloe would have to do lol

• Members

I agree. They really should've taken the suggestion and kept Alice Horton alive on DAYS played by Farah Fath. There's no reason why we can't believe Alice would still be alive at 160 years old. If we can believe in possession and Marlena turning into a panther, we can believe Alice will hit the 200 mark.

• Members
Agreed...on a certain level soap land is magical. When Cooper fell ill last year, we were supposed to view ML as Kay and 25 years ago we had to accept Jess Walton as Jill. I love the idea of a soap land where people don't die like Brad Bell did will Sally Spectra.

I see Dickson as the apex of camp and nothing has been more campy then the Kay and Jill relationship which has bordered on maternal with strong lesbian overtones.

I do agree with the poster who suggested Jill more or less fill the Kay void with a sort of life being a tale twice told storyline.

Archived