The Real (New Talk Show starring Tamera Mowry and others)

Eric83

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOX, 11am in my market.

Cheap, I thought of you today because they did a segment on "ratchet" pictures. It's going to be a recurring segment and they asked viewers to submit their own pics. I didn't realize that one the hosts used to date Rob Kardashian. They showed a ratchet pic of a girl with "Wet Dream" tattooed across her chest, and she said that she wasn't one to talk as she had "Robert A. Kardashian" tattoed across her butt. She's still in the process of having it laser removed. I would kick my daughter's trifling tattooed ass if she ever did some stupid [!@#$%^&*] like that.

• Members

I watched about ten minutes of this today out of curiosity. It's kind of like watching friends discuss various topics with one (Loni Love) making jokes and one (Adrienne Bailon) trying too hard to get attention (or maybe she's just like that).

What stood out to me is the three married women all have rich husbands. I'm not sure what's supposed to make them more relatable than any of the other shows with female co-hosts.

• Members

I never heard of any of these women and this show looks about as real as The Chew. Is there some central casting rule for these gab shows that all heavyset women must be black? How come no heavy white women have opinions? And did someone really say "you go, girl"? Is that really real? What can these people possibly talk about that the clucking hens of The View and The Talk aren't talking about for all my chatty needs?

• Members

Rosie, Melissa Jaret-Winokur, and frequest guest host Carnie Wilson are heavier funny white chicks, but the heavyset sassy black woman is an archetype television in general is obsessed with.

• Members

Dang, I checked my local listings and this airs at the same time as Days. Days is pretty damn good now so I dont see myself not recording it for this show. Why couldnt this air at the same time as GH? I might skip my DVRing of Days on Monday and catching it on Hulu the next morning just to check this out once, but definetly wont even try to watch daily

You've never heard of at least Tamera Mowry? She was on the very popular sitcom, Sister, Sister in the 90s

• Members

Honestly? I don't think the WB was targeted at me. Most of their shows always seemed at first you had to be a black girl to watch and then with the coming of the OC and Buffy you basically had to be a kid. At least that is now the network always marketed itself. I do give them credit for Batman: The Animated Series though, a quality cartoon if ever there was one.

Archived