• Members

I don't think either of them are going to be contending for any acting awards anytime soon but I think Laura has a warmth about her that I don't remember JM having. But I could be blanking on some of her later tenure.

I thought it was cute that Melissa Archer tweeted that she and Jessica Morris watched the first ep together on Hulu. Then I saw JM was retweeting suggestions that she return or come back as a twin. Just no.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm wondering where the whole online dating is going. I'm not caring for the whole Daddy business and speaking of nothing to do...what about Bo and Nora?? They have done nothing since the return of OLTL.

BTW....Has it been explained where Jessica is??

• Members

The Nightbird radio scenes were cute and funny. Nora & Bo do need to butt out when it comes to Matthew being a father to his son. They mean well but forcing him won't help at all. And seriously, Matthew is going all the way to Canada to meet some online girl? That house is HUGE though.

Can't wait for Natalie to find out that Clint has been keeping John away from Liam.

is there any word on when

will appear?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was trying to figure out if the David/Dorian scene was referencing the child he gave up or if that's been dropped.

The last Todd/Blair scene was pretty good.

At first I thought Matthew was being a huge brat to call up Nora and try to shame her on-air, but the ending was a nice twist, nuanced acting from both Gorrie and HBS.

I like all these little character scenes with Bo and Nora. I missed them in OLTL's last 10-15 years.

Archived