OLTL: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

If they'd left out David, I would've really enjoyed Bo & Nora's dinner with Matthew & Destiny.

I agree Viki would never dine out at a place like Shelter, but I could've overlooked that if there were more family time with Natalie and less Jeffrey trying to convince Viki he's the next Ezra Klein. How oblivious is Natalie to not figure out Clint was behind everything?

I hope the shooter is a good aim and Todd is finally dead, dead, dead!!!!

I think they made a mistake when the theme played over the previews and I didn't find that bonus video funny.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh the blooper thing. Keep that to bonus clips on Hulu. Not amused with it eating up any of our 23 minutes.

It didn't seem like the episode had been chopped or edited in any way so maybe yesterday's AMC was specific to that show & that particular episode. Good because I thought today had a lot of solid cast integration.

I liked how sweet Tea was with Natalie. Did they have that kind of relationship before & I just forgot? I can't believe neither Viki or Nat are putting the pieces together about the restraining order. That needs to happen. And can we see Liam again? I can't decide whether they're laying the ground for a recast McBain or just freeing her up for Cutter. Love that Natalie had dinner with her parents- I wonder if we'll be getting more restaurant Shelter, less club.

Like that it seems like the Pellegrino story could go the trading route or Viki losing her money.

Jeffrey really didn't add much for me today but I do appreciate that it seems like he's in Clint & Viki's orbit for the long haul.

I liked the family dinner at Bo & Nora's lots even though it was kind of weird that Destiny showed up sans a sick Drew. I liked that they didn't go the predictable route of Nora messing up the groundwork Snoop laid, Matt & Des fighting & one of them stomping out. Glad we finally got some Matthew/David interaction and actually Matthew/Bo now that I think about it- is this only their second scene? Dorian reminding everyone that she is a "medical doctor" (never gets old for me) & telling them the lasagna was carcinogenic was great. I actually thought this was one day when they could have worked in the David reality show somewhat organically but it was fine they didn't.

Loved Todd's reaction to Blair telling him the club was under fire from the mob. Excited for them on Thursday.

So i guess it seems from the previews that we're going the Voice of the Night route with Nora's show where no one will know its her for awhile? And we'll get Matthew and likely eventually Destiny, Natalie, David calling in? Withholding judgment for now.

• Members

Today's episode flowed very well.. I was worried that the show would put a hatchet to the episode like what happened on AMC yesterday.

We got character moments, and a great cliffhanger as well!

Alex douglas was the script-writer and he did a fantastic job! I can't wait for Thursday's episode!

I liked the gag reel, but i would have loved to have heard the upcoming preview scenes (though I guess the silver lining is that there were no spoilers for Thursday).

• Members

Ugh! There's a problem w/ Hulu. The screen froze during the first scene w/ Bo and Matthew. Then, the picture became all distorted, but the audio is playing w/o a problem. Plus, even though, OLTL picture is messed up, the commercials are playing perfectly. But once the episode resumes, the video resorts back to the distorted screen.

• Members

Doing drugs isn't really admirable behavior. And it's definitely not something you'd expect an employee of the police department to do. I know it happens. But if it's not trashy, it's not something to be proud of either.

Yeah. NO! Cutter can do all the drugs he wants to, because he's slimey that way. But Natalie shouldn't be participating for reasons too many to enumerate.

Archived