OLTL: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes After-Cartini Jack. Whole different world. Like BC and AD for Catholics.

Destiny is way behind the other 3- like she's almost over on the J team with Jack although she's actually gotten more the past few weeks. I love RG Matthew. LOVE. But yeah give me a day off to miss him. I think the problem is his story is like 3 separate novellas- his Internet romance, his bad father story with destiny/Drew. and then the Dani/3's Company thing kind of permeates the other 2 so it feels like he takes up tons of the canvas space when Dani/Jeffrey have probably had roughly equal appearances give or take 1. Once those start integrating more, I think it will be a little better even if he's constantly on.

Oh really curious to see if OLTL is really obviously choppily edited with things from other spoiler days showing the way AMC was today.

• Members

I agree a total 180 for Jack.. He's all into gaming and now film.. would be cool if Blair still had Craze or Jack would work at one of the many TV stations Lord Enterprises owns... would be cool to sneak in a Shane return

I agree they need to integrate those 3 little tales..

• Members

I agree on these 3. I want more of the Natalie/Destiny friendship too.

I do think the writers were smart to limit Jack early on to a lot of 1:1 scenes with the heavy hitters and lighter stuff with Dorian/Sam/David early on. I think its amassed a lot of goodwill for AT/Jack that would not have been there if he was on A team style from the get go because people still had Cartini Jack in their head. I've went from cursing when I saw him on the cast list to totally eagerly awaiting the teacher story.

Archived