GH50: Discussion Week of June 10th...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't with Shawn. He is completely incompetent as a hitman. He had plenty of opportunities to get a clean shot on Franco, yet waited until Sonny and Olivia were all up in his space to shoot. That's as bad as him almost shooting Franco in the middle of the courtroom. WTF

• Members

Im back to FF this show. Watched the show and after 20 minutes, skipped to the end.

Shawn is an awful shot. He hesitates to shoot when Sonny gets in the frame, yet takes the shot when Olivia jumps in?

Felix is an annoying overbearing bitch

I hate the Bensonhurst Hos together

• Members

Olivia being shot affects no one. I guess this is supposed to show us Sonny's love for Olivia, but who cares? Wouldn't it make more sense if Franco actually was shot, but didn't die, and this somehow made him more sympathetic to the people in town (perhaps he would run in front of another person to save them).

They should have a story where Shawn goes around shooting useless people at random.

• Members

I was actually introduced to him on Saturday at film festival screening of the film Finola Hughes directed, and for what it's worth, he looked better than he did on today's show and was in good spirits (which threw me for a loop... I guess I just way too used to seeing him on TV with a perma-frown after all these years)

• Members

Wow! Sonny? Where are you?! His conversation wtih Dante leads me to believe he had no intention of having Todd 2.0 killed, so the last person he needs to front for was Carly because she believes Sonny wants this too - at least I think. He knows this woman is a loose cannon and wants this done. God, where is Sonny?! Spewing that garbage about everyone being responsible for Michael's rape? Where are the other 5 families? I wish there were an eppy where someone told him he's making organized crime look bad! If he starts calling calling bitches and whores? We are going to have a problem! Franco terrorized PC, so no one would have missed him. How many times has Sonny had someone kidnapped? Ugh!

Is there any way to not see Roger's hair? It's just really heinous. He looks like a damn bird!

Shawn? Who signs his checks? In the real world, he would be wacked for allowing his boss' ex wife to give orders for a hit. I want to cut him some slack and say because Carly was in on this from the jump, Shawn might have thought it ok. But no! He sees how irrational Carly is (Danny is sick because of Todd 2.0), yet he goes thru with it anyhow? Lawd! Shawn should have called Sonny - BOTTON LINE!

Plot point Bensonhurst heffas! Nuff said!

Patty and Sabrina is just the biggest joke, and a punchline is nowhere in sight. I want back the guy who used to nail nurses in the closet at the hospital - not the guy whose life is being run by them!

Snora's back! YAY! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

• Members
Felix is getting on my nerves. He needs to be turning up on that selfish bitch Sabrina giving away people's rooms with no notic e what so ever.

Felix really needs to get a life and stop being so pressed about Sabrina's problems.........

Connie and Olivia are lame. I don't even underatand why Olivia would just get romantic feelings for Sonny again and did they really have a flashback montage with those mofos! :lol:

I'm not even going to address the Todd and Carly scenes.

• Members

This gives everyone the opportunity to hate Carly more than Todd 2.0, and so that us dumb ass viewers can see that an innocent person (Michael/Liv) can sometimes get hurt when in the line of fire (Franco/Carly).

This puts Todd 2.0 on the same level as everyone and we stop seeing him as the freak who terrorized PC. Matters not that everyone hates him and are always trying to throw Todd 2.0 out of establishments, let's just chastise Carly for doing something we all should have done!

Archived