GH50: Discussion Week of June 10th...

• Members

Just that slight stuff with Laura and Lulu the other day proves just how key actors like Genie Francis, Lynn Herring, Jane Elliot, Finola Hughes - even people like John J. York and Kristina W. and Ian Buchanan, Jon Lindstrom - are to the fabric of this show. That stuff is just good generational soap, and they know how to make it whole.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the little actress is doing a fantastic job playing the hell out of Emma, but Emma's a snide little brat who bitch-faces every time she doesn't get what she wants.

She deserved a spanking for that "Witch, please!" she threw at Patrick and I really wish we had actually seen Patrick confront Felix over being a bad influence on Emma (who frankly doesn't need the extra bad behavior to emulate).

Felix has gotten really annoying since he started existing only to serve Sobby the Disney Princess and be a misogynistic prick to Britt.

• Members

so i walked in my house today and watched GH as a full episode just to see what it was like.

was i the only one who thought those duke/emma scenes were not cute? i mean wtf! it wasnt cute, it was weird duke would let a little girl do that. i love emma, but who the hell she think she is? typical little bratty girl. !@#$%^&*] u RC.

why would dante get called to the shooting? he's just a regular cop. the shooting would of been okay if franco was not there. he ruins EVERYTHING. Why did olivia have to get shot? i would of loved carly to get shot to get those carson scenes. RC just had olivia get shot to prop olivia and sonny.

i liked the maxie/lulu scenes.

carly was ooc. she's a WAY better liar.

how'd black jason get out of the metro court? anna said she locked all the exits...

im not gonna get into patrick molesting sabrina.

horrible. just a horrible episode.

i hated the abcd promo. it was so cheesy! I was laughing.

• Members

It's clever by Ron standards. He knows a lot of viewers will forgive a Howarth character anything because he's "funny" and they want to have sex with him. So this is a way to make him a victim, since, on Ron shows, the man is always the victim.

And people can say, "At least it's not Jason!" and that means it's all OK.

• Members

Yeah, seriously.

Let Emma pick out some cupcakes for her little playmate Sabrina, but hasn't Patrick ever heard of DESSERT WINES? I mean, there's no believable way to think Patrick is actually taking this seriously if he actually gives the Disney Princess MILK as part of a date dessert.

Archived