AMC: Monday June 10, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dang, Colby is a THIRSTY chick. Girl have a seat!

Finally a Dixie and Billy Clyde scene. Loved her slapping him to snap out of it and threatening him. Does she think that Jesse is her own personal police officer? She keeps going to him to get him to arrest people for her...lol. I just noticed what a selfish bitch she is. Not once has she visited Angie or been there to help comfort her throughout her ordeal. Krystal was a better friend

I cant with Celia's dumb ass self. Didn't she learn her lesson to TALK to Pete instead of assuming the worse? They've already had issues bc of miscommunication. Childish little twit.

"Im not a bitch. Im a perfectionist" :lol: This bitch is so over the top. Im gonna love her.

Im intrigued as to who Brooke saw

Ugh, I hate the previews and revealing key things. Id rather have not seen what JR was gonna do

• Members

I noticed there were 3 writers listed for the episode so I wonder if they're editing shows together to make more things happen per episode?

I loved Dixie/Billy Clyde and later when Billy Clyde & his woman were looking for the lottery ticket.

I had to laugh when Jesse said Zach wouldn't kill anyone as my mind flashed back to Josh's death. I can see why Cady McClain said these headwriters didn't know the characters well enough.

I'm enjoying the newest version of Colby, although I did cringe at the way she pronounced "moi."

I'm cutting Celia some slack since she's been so sheltered and doesn't know how to react in a relationship, but if she keeps misreading things and not talking to him it's going to get old quickly. Opal definitely got some odd vibe off that hug!

The girl playing Heather was much better today than in the past. I still want AJ/Miranda as the endgame, but I wouldn't mind her and AJ for the short term until Miranda figures out she's in love with him too.

Even though I wish she'd been featured more throughout the episode, I thought the cliffhanger with Brooke was great.

• Members

A. Jesse wasn't around for that so its possible he ddint know

B. He was defending Zach. Even if he did know, the point of that line was to take suspicion away from Zach, not add to it. He knows Zach is being setup and that he just played a role in that. It makes sense why he would fib about Zach's past to help him considering he feels guilty about what just went down

• Members

and to this day Josh's actions are excused and ignored(holding people hostage and threatening to kill them.) ;)

Darnell is killing his scenes(no pun). I bet it was Vlad's body that was found, Uri probably killed him. Martin Harvey is so great(and so hot) :D

Archived