AMC: Monday June 10, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Finally watched this...

I guess Dixie was *almost* with her son and grandson, as she seemed to be outside Jane's Addiction when she saw Billy Clyde. Weird that she didn't go talk to her family a few feet away. Her hair still isn't working for me but at least she was wearing a different outfit, more suited to her. I wish we'd seen flashbacks to what Billie Clyde put her through, because he mostly seems like a harmless kook on PP. At least she wasn't shocked that he was still alive - she of all people shouldn't have been.

JR killing David with kindness as AJ can't help responding - I liked this. I thought it was believable for all the characters.

Difficult to care about most of the teen stuff today, it just feels like a retread.

I was shocked they had Billy Clyde giving his honey what amounted to a breast exam. Cowles is so over the top, but it works, for the most part. I do think sometimes these scenes get too much airtime.

I thought Opal's outfit was a little ridiculous even for her, unless it was a tribute to Rhoda gone wrong.

I wish Zach had scenes with people beyond Lea and Jesse. His being a prime suspect and reacting to this needed a talk-to, beyond Lea, whom he barely knows. I wish they'd had Bianca in another scene with him.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived