AMC: Monday June 10, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members
he was? I thought Jesse came a few weeks after that. My timeline is screwed up. In any case my point B still remains valid

much like Zach's actions were excused and ignored to this day. Josh paid with his life. Zach paid with what exactly?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oy. I generally like the half hour format but this episode felt choppy as !@#$%^&*]. Every scene had somebody new just appearing or disappearing and scenes just ending in the middle of conversations. Every time we got to a new scene I wondered where the heck somebody came from or went. How did Angie get to the police station? How did David end up at the table with Pete/Colby. Goodness knows I don't miss all the filler that used to come with these shows but they really need to smooth out the transitions.

Lots of cliffhanger stuff. I assume this was supposed to be a Thursday episode.

David and Colby are skeevy. He's the one who just got out of prison but she's the one acting like a horn dog. Celia's an idiot for overreacting to Colby's little trick but then Pete isn't exactly a Mensa member either.

If this show wasn't shot in a million pieces I would think that there was some kind of costume theme with all the dark blue.

I'm fascinated by the ring on Darnell's left hand. I wonder if it's Jesse's or Darnell's. Normally I would assume it's a costume piece but in this case I'm not sure.

• Members

I agree with you on Krystal being a better friend to Angie. Angie needs some girlfriends, for sure.

I agree with the writers failing to do their background research on dialogue with characters, ie. Jesse and Zack's scene. Remember, this is the writing team that got fired.

I agree with you on Krystal being a better friend to Angie. Angie needs some girlfriends, for sure.

I agree with the writers failing to do their background research on dialogue with characters, ie. Jesse and Zack's scene. Remember, this is the writing team that got fired.

• Members

Jesse was around for Josh's death since it was Josh's heart that is transplanted into Kendall. Erica pulled the plug on Josh to save Kendall. I hope I am right on this. Jesse was Police Chief at the time, 2009 time frame???

Sorry for the double posts here. Why do some get double posted?

• Members

Jesse's ring is costume for his marriage to Angie. The ring at the wedding was, I believe gold and this one seems to be black or something like that. Continuity problem and again, the producers failing to do their homework and look at episodes with the ring worn on the ABC run and duplicate that as best as possible. A costume/accessory mis-step.

Jesse's ring is costume for his marriage to Angie. The ring at the wedding was, I believe gold and this one seems to be black or something like that. Continuity problem and again, the producers failing to do their homework and look at episodes with the ring worn on the ABC run and duplicate that as best as possible. A costume/accessory mis-step.

• Members

I agree with this. It was super disjointed and tried to work in too much. I'm sure they are trying to move things along and drop the filler intended for 4 days a week (and probably get Cass rescued)- I get it to a point but this was really jarring. Every single spoiler for Wednesday happened today. I felt like Dixie seeing Billy Clyde which should have been a huge moment was total non-factor in this ep.

But I did really like a lot of the individual scenes- Aj/David/JR, Pete/Colby especially. I'm starting to really like Heather & even Lea. Good cliffhanger with Brooke.

• Members

Jesse is asking to get fired going along with this scheme of Yuri's. I don't think he's going to even let Cassandra go.

Billy Clyde's will be even more trouble now that he won the lottery, I guess that lady praying over the ticket really worked. When Billy Clyde asked his friend or whatever she is to him if she had the ticket, I knew where she'd look for it, but I didn't expect Billy Clyde to get a big handful like that, lol.

What was with that strange look that Opal had when she hugged Celia?

David and Colby would be an interesting pairing, it certainly could go there since he gave her money and Pete doesn't seem particularly interested in her at this time.

• Members
bc like I said, she assumed the worse when Colby picked up, duh!

this is the same guy that allowed the town hypocrites to break Kendall out of jail and replace her with a lookalike as well as kidnap Annie and try to pin a murder on her. He kept his job then. He has a history of abiding his power and breaking the law in the process. Maybe this new team will write things more realistic and have him fired

• Members

At the risk at sounding robotic, I really hope that the aftermath of this story is a breakdown of J&A's marriage. There's just so much to dig into there. I have no feeling about the new writers at all but I hope they have the sense and skill to do that justice. Given the flux of things, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about future stories but that's at the top of my wish list.

I cracked up at that. Can you imagine sitting in that restaurant and seeing that at the other table?

I got the impression Opal had one of her psychic flashes. Given Celia's visions, that would be perfect.

Archived