Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

AMC: Monday June 10, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

=]

#2 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

Someone please post the Hulu link if you find it, thanks.

#3 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,607 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/499223

it's on

#4 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

Jesse's office looks to be the A-Team apartment on OLTL. 

Colby/Pete are hawt, hawt, hawt...COPEY 4EVA,

#5 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,545 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

I hate this Colby...I can't

LMAO Billy Clyde winning the lottery

Love that Heather is still around! She's fun, AJ's right

Edited by alexisfan07, 10 June 2013 - 03:39 AM.

#6 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,607 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

the Dixie/Billy Clyde scene, classic...

#7 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

Wait, since when has AJ been OK with his dad?

#8 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

Dang, Colby is a THIRSTY chick. Girl have a seat!

Finally a Dixie and Billy Clyde scene. Loved her slapping him to snap out of it and threatening him. Does she think that Jesse is her own personal police officer? She keeps going to him to get him to arrest people for her...lol. I just noticed what a selfish bitch she is. Not once has she visited Angie or been there to help comfort her throughout her ordeal. Krystal was a better friend

I cant with Celia's dumb ass self. Didn't she learn her lesson to TALK to Pete instead of assuming the worse? They've already had issues bc of miscommunication. Childish little twit.

"Im not a bitch. Im a perfectionist" :lol: This bitch is so over the top. Im gonna love her.

Im intrigued as to who Brooke saw

Ugh, I hate the previews and revealing key things. Id rather have not seen what JR was gonna do

#9 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

Dang, Colby is a THIRSTY chick. Girl have a seat!

Finally a Dixie and Billy Clyde scene. Loved her slapping him to snap out of it and threatening him. Does she think that Jesse is her own personal police officer? She keeps going to him to get him to arrest people for her...lol. I just noticed what a selfish bitch she is. Not once has she visited Angie or been there to help comfort her throughout her ordeal. Krystal was a better friend

I cant with Celia's dumb ass self. Didn't she learn her lesson to TALK to Pete instead of assuming the worse? They've already had issues bc of miscommunication. Childish little twit.

"Im not a bitch. Im a perfectionist" laugh.png This bitch is so over the top. Im gonna love her.

Im intrigued as to who Brooke saw

Ugh, I hate the previews and revealing key things. Id rather have not seen what JR was gonna do

Possibly.

Spoiler

Edited by Winchester91, 10 June 2013 - 04:30 AM.

#10 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

oh David seriously do STFU. you have NO room to call anyone homicidal

LMAO at the lottery tocket scene :lol:

can we get a break from David pllleeaassee

#11 Steve

Steve

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:55 AM

I noticed there were 3 writers listed for the episode so I wonder if they're editing shows together to make more things happen per episode?

I loved Dixie/Billy Clyde and later when Billy Clyde & his woman were looking for the lottery ticket.

I had to laugh when Jesse said Zach wouldn't kill anyone as my mind flashed back to Josh's death.  I can see why Cady McClain said these headwriters didn't know the characters well enough.

I'm enjoying the newest version of Colby, although I did cringe at the way she pronounced "moi."

I'm cutting Celia some slack since she's been so sheltered and doesn't know how to react in a relationship, but if she keeps misreading things and not talking to him it's going to get old quickly.  Opal definitely got some odd vibe off that hug!

The girl playing Heather was much better today than in the past.  I still want AJ/Miranda as the endgame, but I wouldn't mind her and AJ for the short term until Miranda figures out she's in love with him too.

Even though I wish she'd been featured more throughout the episode, I thought the cliffhanger with Brooke was great.

#12 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

I had to laugh when Jesse said Zach wouldn't kill anyone as my mind flashed back to Josh's death.  I can see why Cady McClain said these headwriters didn't know the characters well enough.

A. Jesse wasn't around for that so its possible he ddint know

B. He was defending Zach. Even if he did know, the point of that line was to take suspicion away from Zach, not add to it. He knows Zach is being setup and that he just played a role in that. It makes sense why he would fib about Zach's past to help him considering he feels guilty about what just went down

#13 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

The girl playing Heather was much better today than in the past.  I still want AJ/Miranda as the endgame, but I wouldn't mind her and AJ for the short term until Miranda figures out she's in love with him too.

I agree! I like Heather, the actress is improving greatly. She also looks like she could be related to Jane/Heather Roop

I think Heather and AJ together would make Miranda mega jealous ;D

#14 Angela

Angela

Veteran

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

A. Jesse wasn't around for that so its possible he ddint know

Jesse was in the room when Zach shot Josh in the head for body parts.

#15 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

and to this day Josh's actions are excused and ignored(holding people hostage and threatening to kill them.) ;)

Darnell is killing his scenes(no pun). I bet it was Vlad's body that was found, Uri probably killed him. Martin Harvey is so great(and so hot) :D

#16 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

Jesse was in the room when Zach shot Josh in the head for body parts.

he was? I thought Jesse came a few weeks after that. My timeline is screwed up. In any case my point B still remains valid

and to this day Josh's actions are excused and ignored(holding people hostage and threatening to kill them.) ;)

much like Zach's actions were excused and ignored to this day. Josh paid with his life. Zach paid with what exactly?

Edited by Cheap21, 10 June 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#17 Angela

Angela

Veteran

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

he was? I thought Jesse came a few weeks after that. My timeline is screwed up. In any case my point B still remains valid

It does. Point B that is.

Jesse had been back on the scene for about a year or more.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SVIwhN_KHOw

#18 marceline

marceline

This is not some one way mirror

• Members
  • 9,251 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

Oy. I generally like the half hour format but this episode felt choppy as [!@#$%^&*]. Every scene had somebody new just appearing or disappearing and scenes just ending in the middle of conversations. Every time we got to a new scene I wondered where the heck somebody came from or went. How did Angie get to the police station? How did David end up at the table with Pete/Colby. Goodness knows I don't miss all the filler that used to come with these shows but they really need to smooth out the transitions. 

Lots of cliffhanger stuff. I assume this was supposed to be a Thursday episode.

David and Colby are skeevy. He's the one who just got out of prison but she's the one acting like a horn dog. Celia's an idiot for overreacting to Colby's little trick but then Pete isn't exactly a Mensa member either.

If this show wasn't shot in a million pieces I would think that there was some kind of costume theme with all the dark blue.

I'm fascinated by the ring on Darnell's left hand. I wonder if it's Jesse's or Darnell's. Normally I would assume it's a costume piece but in this case I'm not sure.

#19 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

I love how AJ acts like he can barely tolerate David's presence :D

Dixie slapping Billy Clyde didn't do anything but turn him on lol

#20 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

So they cut this scene then???

Celia confides in Miranda about her breakup with Pete. With Miranda’s encouragement, Celia calls Pete to explain her feelings and gets an unwanted surprise

the call happened but the rest didn't

Edited by dragonflies, 10 June 2013 - 08:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users