OLTL: Thursday, May 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

I have this sinking feeling that Jeffery is going to be the 'propped character' on this show.. I bet he will break the Pellegrino fun scandal and be hailed as a hero that can do no wrong.. ugh.

Btw, can we get a week off from the 'A team'... there was no reason for them to be on today. Meanwhile, where is Dorian!?!?!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the poker game. David being so irked that Step Nora was there. Bo and Clint telling the camera guy to shut up all the time. Clint is about as subtle as a rhinocerous at a tea party. Dude.

I was unspoiled to the fact that Natalie was going to notice the illegal goings-ons at Shelter. I quite like that. It's sure to cause some trouble between her and Cutter.

Speaking of Natalie and Cutter. God, that kiss was smoking hot. I almost missed it because I was fast-forwarding through Blair's singing.

I did like Todd and Blair's scenes at the bar though and the way he introduced her.

Is Todd getting a manicure in the previews? This should be taking place with Roxy at her salon. I miss IK.

• Members

Pretty dull episode

Bo/Clint showdown was the highlight. Clint was channeling Asa today. I do understand Bo's point of view. You can't force Matthew to be in Drew's life. He needs to make that decision. I'm looking forward to seeing what will break him.

I'm not interested in the drugs at Shelter storyline. I guess this Brianna chick is running a drug ring or a prostitution ring. Hell she could be doing both.

The A-Team needs to be pick up. Dani does nothing but drink and party. Matthew is falling in love with online chick. Hopefully Destiny gets something to do soon. Her exposition scenes are nice but they need to lead to somewhere whether it's the sugar baby story or something else.

I'm surprised the kiddies didn't walk out while Blair was singing. A faster paced song would have been better since it is a club.

Dani/Matt/Michelle- ZZzzzZZ

Will Jeffrey be Viki's hero? I hate for Dorian's scam to be uncovered so quickly.

• Members

Does that mean if Destiny chose abortion (in which Matthew wouldn't have had any say for her not to) then she didn't 'woman up' and take responsibility and the characters should be saying that to and about her?

I'm against abortion as it is but to say when the woman wants one that guy has no say and then turn around because she chose not to and suddenly the guy has to be 'responsible' and take care of the kid is such one sided bs I can't even. Why more men don't complain about this ridiculous double standard is beyond me. If he doesn't want to be bothered then he shouldn't have to going by the 'logic' of it's ANYone's 'right' to not be bothered (aborting the kid) with a child they concieved.

And hate that I was enjoying a nice poker game featuring the adult vets I want to see and the topic had to be Matthew whose driven me to watching on Itunes so I can FF his scenes.

• Members

I think Jessica klien has been writing the show for awhile. I think thom Racina was a Susan Horgan puppet. Klien scripts are great. I am hoping the story keeps cranking hard. Maybe prospect park was right in doing two episodes each I am catching much quicker on episodes now.

• Members

Watching right now and so far, today is by far the worst episode since the reboot. A whole lot of nothing. Too much filler. I hope it gets better

Why does Dani keep partying at the club that her pseudi-step mother owns?

On a side note, the lighting is too bright for a club scene.

The setup for Blair singing was so stupid. These people came to club, yet her singing slow song was supposed to keep them around and not want a refund? That sh-t was CHEESY as hell. On ABC, they at least tried to find some more natural ways to get her to sing. BTW, Im sick that the show is still pimping out KDP singing on the show. She always did it way too much.

Yeah this was definetly the worst show. Nothing really advanced except maybe Cutter and Natalie with that kiss but there is absolutely no substance between them. There doesn't seem to be much of a story here. Just two people with chemistry and I have no idea where this is going

• Members

I thought today was less filler than Tuesday- we got seeds of Jeffrey cluing into the Pellegrino scam, semi-progress on Nat/Cutter etc, progress on a drug story that I'm not sure we want etc.

First off, Jwow has totally proved my abject horror at the announcement of her casting wrong. She totally works her bartender role. Don't want her to do much more but like what she does.

Jeffrey assuming Viki was just inept at the computer and then realizing he couldn't get it to work either was super cute. Corbin and Erika play so well off each other.

Melissa Archer makes me feel frumpy as hell even though I am like 10 years younger than her and a gym fanatic. Like why do I even try? She rocked that dress and the kiss was so hot. I need to see their dinner date outside Shelter.

Poker night was fun- still think it would have been better to have Matthew there with Clint riding him in front of Bo & Nora & David and everyone uncomfortable. Liked Snoop more today but I really hope Snoop isn't the one to get through to him about Drew when his family couldn't.

Dani was unnecessary today but Kelley Missal's delivery of "This is an addiction Recognize. You might as well be smoking crack." was made of so much win as was her little burn snap in the opening scene. Love that she sat down and stayed exactly where Todd told her in the club. I'm glad Starr isn't around now and so we're finally focusing on Todd's more fractured relationships with his other kids.

Blair singing was typical Blair at the piano hokey. I didn't really buy that the Shelter crowd would appreciate her so much but the scene had such an old school T&B feel and Todd's expression watching her sing was perfection. Wish the cliffhanger had been a little more telling to make it exciting.

• Members
Briana isn't the one running the drug ring at Shelter! It's Dean and Cutter running the drug ring at the club! Natalie saw Dean giving one of the DJ's at the club some drugs while she was dancing with Bruce!

Archived