AMC: Monday May 27, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good ep. The JR/AJ scenes were the highlight though I was a little underwhelmed by Ryan Bittle.

Lea is annoying and I can't deal w/the Kendall comparisons by Zach. NEXT!

I loved David's scenes with Dr. Joe! VI was so good when David got pissy w/him laugh.png

I really hope those weren't Bianca's last scenes & Kendall's were cut. IDC how short they are, I really just want to see her!! sad.png

Her Mother was cast when the show was on ABC. Leticia Castillo played by Elena Campbell-Martinez

• Members

I liked him but I thought Eric was laying it on a bit too thick in the scenes. And the kid needs a haircut, stat!

She is annoying but she became slightly less so towards the end of the episode. They need to build her character on her own before throwing her at Zach.

I loved them too! And the moment with Joe and Cara. Just wish Tad was here for Joe to interact with as well.

Me too. We'll probably be able to tell if Eden is out of the credits by next Wednesday. Speaking of people I miss, bring Adam back! I hate not knowing how long it will be till we see him again.

I forget, was the mom on ABC's show? I remember there being a webisode or something with Griffin and Cara and their mom too.

• Members

The Soaps.com site had a casting notice for "Carmen," a 50-something Hispanic woman who's "caring, yet fiercely protective." So I definitely think Carmen is a code name for Cara's mother Leticia, and we'll see her and Cara and David's son before too long! smile.png

Even though I want David and Cara to get back together, I didn't mind that he made her cry today, not after what she's done to him! Typical Joe covering/encouraging her lies and disparaging David. Since Joe also cost PVH dearly by turning down David's research request, where will he go next to further his project? It would seem to be Cortlandt Electronics in the next episode, running into yet another PV hypocrite in Opal!

Brooke gave Cara wise advice not to trust JR! smile.png

• Members

I thought it was another really good episode. I especially liked the mix of characters today and the break from Pete/Celia and Angie/Jesse.

Of course, Joe wouldn't give David the hospital's resources after everything the Martins have gone through with him! I really liked how Joe comforted Cara after David accused her of being a murderer.

I was relieved that AJ didn't use the steroids and that the scene was really about JR's trust instead. At the end when AJ gave his father the steroids, it made me wonder if JR will start using them to speed his recovery.

I don't mind Zach comparing Lea to Kendall, but it rang false because Lea's both physically and emotionally much stronger, imo. She's also much smarter since she noticed something on that end table that might lead them to Cassandra's.

I doubt Kendall's cameo was cut. I think she'll appear right after Bianca & Zach tell Miranda about her conception to help Miranda cope.

• Members

Honestly, I don't think we're going to be seeing David Canary any time soon. He doesn't even have a real solo pic in the opening. The one the show is using is cut from a past scene. Every other cast member is looking directly in the camera.

Archived