AMC: Monday May 27, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's supposed to happen today:

• David has developed a new medical device, but will he be able to convince Joe to put him back on the staff at Pine Valley Hospital?
  • While working together, Zach and Lea unlock a secret password to a website that shows the hell Cassandra has been going through since being abducted by sex traffickers.
  • Uri learns some disturbing information about Cassandra and decides that she has to go, but it’s not exactly what Cassandra has in mind. Will she ever find her way home?
  • Will Miranda finally learn the truth about her father?

• Members

The secret password? I-C-E-P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S. ;)

Is Alexander Cambias still alive? If so, I think it'd be AWESOME if he were the one to contact Miranda and tell him all about Michael (or, at least, his version).

• Members

That's what I thought. Oh, yes. I DEFINITELY would like it if he were to contact his granddaughter (from prison) and give her HIS version of events in order to turn her against Bianca and Zach. I never cared for the character OR his family; however, they're a part of AMC's history, so the show might as well use them. (I'd also like for AMC to pick up one of the many dangling threads and reveal just what the heck he meant about not being Dixie's actual killer.)

• Members

Liked the whole Zach and Lochman scene at the beginning. Always liked that sarcastic side of Zach. However, I think they are really pushing it too much with the scenes with him and Lea. His lines with her are like really bad come ons. It's like they are trying too hard.

So Brooke and Adam don't believe JR. Very interesting.

I don't think that this was Bianca's last scenes. I think they will probably be more spread out from here though. The nature of the emergency didn't sound like something that would keep her away too long.

Seriously Joe, you are approving of Cara's lies. And the whole keeping David away from the hospital. Didn't David own the hospital? Who owns it now?

Archived