Amanda Bynes done lost her mind

Cheap21

• Members

I LOVE Mara Wilson. Is anybody else here a fan of ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com/Channel Awesomr/Nostalgia Critic? (Or Nostalgia Chick, or Todd In the Shadows, my two other favorites?) Doug Walker, in his Nostalgia Critic character reviewed two Mara Wilson movies last year, and at the emd of the second one, well, this happened (skip ahead if you don't want it spoiled):

DON'T F.UCK WITH MARA WILSON. laugh.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, now she is going after Lance Bass

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness. Sorry you're an ugly ex boy band member w/ no talent or career</p>&mdash; Amanda Bynes (@AmandaBynes) <a href="https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes/status/340243991691939840">May 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

can someone do her a favor and cancel her Twitter account?

• Members

What I find the most disgusting about all this is the people on Twitter fueling Amanda's warped ego & saying the media/anyone who hates on her is "crazy" and "needs help." It makes me extremely sad/angry when I see those kind of retweets on her timeline. Everyone knows DAMN WELL this girl is not well at all, and anyone who's publically saying otherwise should be ashamed. JMHO. "@AmandaBynes I LOVE YOU!! YOUR NOT CRAZY! F THE HATERS!!1111!!!1" "@AmandaBynes gives me life" "Leave her alone!!" rolleyes.gif I can't f-cking deal!

• Members

I saw a tweet from her on TV and I was wondering who she was talking about calling a former boy band member ugly and dissing his career but I never looked up when they rolled the name... now I'm curious who. I think they said Lance Bass (I believe) offered his support so I wonder if she was talking about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived